How are you?
你還好吧
I'm good.
我很好
Maybe I will try some.
也許我該嘗嘗
Betty,
貝蒂
Jill Sandifer was in the market earlier today.
吉爾·桑迪弗今早在超市里
What?
怎么了
Is it true?
是真的嗎
You're my friend, Francine.
你是我朋友 弗朗辛
Are you coming over here to do recon?
你是過來試探我的嗎
I'm worried about you.
我是在擔心你
I don't know what happened.
我不知道發生什么了
I kept thinking in the car on the way back,
我在回來的車上一直在想
Did that really happen?
這是真的嗎
Then I just put it out of my mind.
然后我就不去想它了
Well, what did happen?
到底發生什么了
Whatever you heard.
無論你聽到什么
I mean, I don't even want to hear it.
我根本聽都不想聽
I have my own version, and it's plenty.
我知道事實真相 這就足夠了
It's okay.
沒關系
Honestly, I don't know anyone,
老實說 我不覺得有誰
Who wouldn't want to take a good poke at her.
會給她好臉色看
She's so selfish.
她太自私了
Those long walks.
這些人在班森珠寶店
And that pathetic job at Benson's jewelry.
做著長時間的可悲工作
Carlton went in there to buy me some earrings.
卡爾頓進去想給我買些耳環
I'm sure she loved that.
我想她肯定喜歡那個
When I saw the Benson's jewelry wrapping paper,
當我看到班森珠寶的包裝紙
I almost threw it in his face.
真想把它朝他臉上扔去
And that John Kennedy. I hate him.
還有約翰·肯尼迪 我討厭他
Really?
是嗎
What will people think?
別人會怎么想
I think they'll be glad to know you're not a marshmallow.
我想他們都很高興看到你不是個軟骨頭
Do people think I'm weak?
別人都覺得我很懦弱嗎
No. It's just you're so sweet and perfect.
不 只是太可愛 太完美了
I'm not.
我不是
Well, it does seem that way.
看上去是這樣的
Look, it'll all be forgotten.
這些都會過去的
We don't have to include Helen Bishop anymore.
我們可不用再去管海倫·碧西伯
Let her know whose side we're all on.
讓她知道我們都站在哪邊
Uh, my mother.
我的母親
Always said,
總是說
you're painting a masterpiece.
你在畫一個杰作
Make sure to hide the brushstrokes.
管好你自己的一筆一劃