She was really beautiful.
她真是很漂亮
Then I think, um.
然后我就想
why am I doing all this? I'm not that vain.
為什么我要做那個 那都是無用功
What does Dr. Wayne say?
韋恩博士說了什么
Nothing.
什么也沒說
Except tell me more about that.
除了"再和我談談這些"
I'm still dying to try it.
我至死都會去嘗試
I'm pretty sure Dr. Wayne tried to
我肯定韋恩博士天天都想
look down my neckline everyday.
看我的領口
He sits behind me.
他坐在我后面
And as far as I'm concerned, as
只要男人那樣看著我
long as men looked at that way.
我就能立刻察覺
I'm earning my keep.
我渴望吸引他們熾熱的眼光
Then every once in a while,
但偶爾
I think.
我覺得
No.
不對
This is something else.
這是我心理的陰暗面
I don't want my husband to see this.
我不想讓我丈夫看見
I love to be looked at that way.
我也喜歡被那么注視
You should get out of here.
你該走了
Nap time is about to end.
午休時間快結束了
Well, I'm just glad you're okay.
看到你沒事 我真高興