How do you make your cigarettes?
你們是怎么制作香煙的?
I do not know.
我不知道
Shame on you.
真丟人
We breed insect repellent tobacco seeds, plant them in the North Carolina sunshine, grow it, cut it, cure it,toast it ...
我們往煙草種子里面打殺蟲劑 在北卡羅來納州種植 陽光明媚 播種 收割 烘干 熏烤...
There you go.
就是這樣
There you go.
就是這樣
But everybody else's tobacco is toasted.
但是對其他每個人而言 煙草都是熏烤出來的
No. Everybody else's tobacco is poisonous.
不 對其他人而言香煙都是有毒害的
Lucky Strikes ... is toasted.
好彩煙草...是熏烤出來的(同意 干杯慶祝)
Well, gentlemen, I do not think I have to tell you what you just witnessed here.
先生們 我想我不必再向你們解釋了吧
I think you do.
我想你們需要
Advertising is based on one thing: Happiness.
廣告是以一件事為基礎的 幸福
And you know what happiness is?
你們知道幸福是什么嗎
Happiness is the smell of a new car.
幸福是一股新車的味道
It's freedom from fear.
是遠離恐懼的自由
It's a billboard on the side of the road that screams with reassurance that whatever you 're doing ... it's okay.
是一個在路邊的廣告牌 上面寫著讓你放心做 自己正在做的事的話語...所以 沒事的
You are okay.
你們也會挺過這一關
It's toasted.
被熏烤過的(干杯慶祝)
I get it.
我明白了