那,呃,Rachel,你準備,呃,你準備今晚做什么?
Rachel: Oh, big glamour night. Me and Monica at Laundorama.
哦,今晚的安排棒極了。我和Monica去洗衣店洗衣服。
Ross: Oh, you uh, you wanna hear a freaky coincidence? Guess who's doing laundry there too?
哦,你啊,你想聽聽什么叫無巧不成書嗎?猜猜誰也要去洗衣服?
Rachel: Who?
誰?
Ross: Me. Was that not clear? Hey, why don't, um, why don't I just join you both, there?
我。這還不夠明顯嗎?嗨,為什么不,恩,為什么不一起去呢?
Rachel: Don't you have a laundry room in your building?
你公寓里不是有洗衣間嗎?
Ross: Yes, I do have a laundry room in my building, um, but there's a.... rat problem.
是啊,我公寓里是有洗衣間,呃,不過有一點……老鼠的問題。
Apparently they're attracted to the dryer sheets, and they're going in fine, but they're coming out all.... fluffy. Anyway, say, 7nish?
顯然它們對烘干機里香香紙很感興趣,它們進去的時候還算正常,出來時個個都變得……毛茸茸的。總之,說好了,七點左右見?
Rachel: Sure.
好。
(Cut back to Joey and Angela at the counter.)
Angela: Forget it Joey. I'm with Bob now.
忘了這事吧,Joey。我現在和Bob在一起了。
Joey: Bob? Who the hell's Bob?
Bob?這該死的鮑勃是誰?
Angela: Bob is great. He's smart, he's sophisticated, and he has a real job. You, you go on three auditions a month and you call yourself an actor, but Bob...
Bob很好。他又聰明,又成熟,而且他還有正式工作。你,你一個月參加三次面試就說自己是演員,而Bob……
Joey: Come on, we were great together. And not just at the fun stuff, but like, talking too.
別這樣,我們在一起的時候很棒的。而且不光是開心而已,而且也有像聊天什么的。
Angela: Yeah, well, sorry, Joe. You said let's just be friends, so guess what?
對,恩,抱歉,Joey。你說過我們只是朋友,所以你猜怎么樣?
Joey: What?
怎么樣
Angela: We're just friends.
我們就只是朋友了。
Joey: Fine, fine, so, why don't the four of us go out and have dinner together tonight? You know, as friends?
好吧,好吧,那,為什么今天晚上我們四個不一起出去吃頓飯呢?你知道,作為朋友?
Angela: What four of us?
什么我們四個?
Joey: You know, you and Bob, and me and my girlfriend, uh, uh, Monica.
你知道啊,你和鮑勃,而我和我的女朋友,呃,呃,莫尼卡。