啊,星期六之夜,重要的夜晚,約會的夜晚,星期六之夜,星期——六——之夜!
Joey: No plans, huh?
沒計劃,啊?
Chandler: Not a one.
一個都沒有。
Ross: Not even, say, breaking up with Janice?
甚至就是說,和簡妮斯分手的打算都沒有?
Chandler: Oh, right, right, shut up.
哦,對,對,閉嘴。
Monica: Chandler, nobody likes breaking up with someone. Except for Kevin, may he rot in hell. You just gotta do it.
Chandler,沒人喜歡和人分手。Kevin除外,愿他在地獄里爛掉。你還是得去做啊。
Chandler: No, I know, but it's just so hard, you know?
不,我知道,但是太難了,知道嗎?
I mean, you're sitting there with her, she has no idea what's happening,
我的意思是,你和她坐在一起,她根本不知道要發生什么事情,
and then you finally get up the courage to do it, and there's the horrible awkward moment when you've handed her the note.
然后你鼓起勇氣去做,把紙條遞給她的時候就是可怕的尷尬時刻。
You try to run out of the restaurant before she's finished the note.
在她看完紙條之前,你嘗試著跑出飯店。
Joey: Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man, just stop calling.
為什么你一定要跟她分手?男人點,不打電話給她就行了。
Phoebe: You know, if you want, I'll do it with you.
要知道,如果需要的話,我和你一起去。
Chandler: Oh, thanks, but I think she'd feel like we're ganging up on her.
哦,謝了,不過我想她會覺得是我們聯手在對付她。
Phoebe: No, I mean you break up with Janice and I'll break up with Tony.
不,我的意思是你和Janice分手,而我和Tony分手。
Ross: Tony?
Tony?
Monica: Oh, you're breaking up with Tony?
哦,你要和Tony分手?
Phoebe: Yeah, I know, he's sweet, but it's just not fun anymore, you know? I don't know if it's me, or his hunger strike, or, I don't know.
對,我知道,他人很好,不過已經沒什么樂趣了,你知道嗎?我不知道到底是我的原因,還是他絕食抗議的原因,或者,我不知道。