Rachel: I'm so sorry, you guys. I didn't mean to bring you down.
對不起,各位。我不想讓你們也垂頭喪氣的。
Monica: No, you were right. I don't have a plan. (There's a knock on the door.)
不,你是對的。我沒任何計劃。
Pizza Guy: (yelling from outside) Pizza guy!
送披薩的!
Rachel: Thank God. Food. (She goes to answer the door.)
感謝上帝,吃的。
Monica: Phoebe?
Phoebe: What?
什么?
Monica: Do you have a plan?
你有計劃嗎?
Phoebe: I don't even have a 'pla'.
我連計都沒有。
Pizza Guy: Hi, one, uh, mushroom, green pepper and onion?
嗨,一個,恩,蘑茹、青椒加洋蔥的?
Rachel: (miserably) No, no, that's not what we ordered... We ordered a fatfree crust with extra cheese.
不,不,這不是我們點的……我們點的是脫脂脆皮帶雙層奶酪的。
Pizza Guy: Wait, you're not 'G.Stephanopoulos?' Man, my dad's gonna kill me!
等等,你不是“G.Stephanopoulo ”?老天,我爸會殺了我的!
Monica: (leaping off of the couch and runs up) Wait! Did you say 'G.Stephanopoulos?'
等等!你是說“G.Stephanopoulo”?
Pizza Guy: Yeah. This one goes across the street, I must have given him yours. Oh, bonehead, bonehead!
對,住在街對面那個,我一定是把你們的給他了。哦,笨蛋,笨蛋。
Phoebe: When you do that, you are only killing yourself
如果你那么做了,你是在自殺
Monica: Wait, was this aa small mediterranean guy with curiously intelligent good looks?
等一下,是那個聰明伶俐的地中海來的小個子帥哥?
Pizza Guy: Yeah, that sounds about right.
對,好像是的。
Monica: Was he wearing a stunning blue suit?
他穿著很帥的藍色衣服?
Phoebe: And and a power tie?
而且,而且還打著很贊的領帶?
Pizza Guy: No, pretty much just a towel.
不,他好像只是圍了條毛巾。
Monica: (staggered) Oh God.
哦天吶。
Pizza Guy: So you guys want me to take this back?
那你們需要我去換回披薩嗎?
Monica: what? Are you nuts?! We've got George Stephanopoulos' pizza! (Rachel pays him, Monica grabs some binoculars, and runs to the window.)
什么?難道你瘋了嗎?我們要吃George Stephanopoulo的披薩!
Rachel: Uh, Pheebs? Who's George Snuffalopagus?
呃, Pheebs?誰是George Snuffalopagus ?
Phoebe: Big Bird's friend.
大鳥的朋友吧。
Monica: I see pizza!
我看見了披薩!
Phoebe: Oh, I wanna see! Lemme see! Lemme see! (She runs up and takes the binoculars.)
哦,我要看!讓我看看!讓我看看!
Rachel: Hello? Who are we spying on?
喂?我們在監視誰嗎?
Monica: White House adviser? Clinton's campaign guy? The one with the great hair, sexy smile, really cute butt?
白宮顧問?克林頓的競選伙伴?有著漂亮的頭發,性感的笑容,還有很可愛的屁屁?
Rachel: Oh, him, the little guy? Oh, I love him!
哦,他,那個小個子?哦,我愛他!
Phoebe: Ooh, wait... wait, I see a woman.
哦,等等,等等,我看見一個女人。
Monica: Please tell me it's his mother.
請告訴我那是他媽。
Phoebe: Definitely not his mother.
絕對不是他媽。
Monica: Oh, no...
哦,不……
Phoebe: Oh, wait, she's walking across the floor... she's walking... she's walking... she's going for the pizza
哦,等一下,她在地板上走,走,走……她要去拿披薩
(Yelling) Hey, that's not for you, bitch! (Phoebe covers her mouth with her hand walks away from the window.)
嗨,那不是給你的,婊子!