Monica: Hey, Rach. How was it with your friends? (She and Phoebe scream.) Okay! How would you like some Tiki Death Punch? (She pours the contents of the blender into some glasses.)
和你的朋友怎么樣了?好了!要不要來點我做的“干倒提克”?
Rachel: What's that?
是什么東西?
Monica: Weeeell, it's rum, and
恩,有朗姆酒,還有……
Rachel: Okay. (Grabs the blender and starts to drink.)
好的。
Monica: We thought since Phoebe was staying over tonight we'd have kinda like a slumber party thing.
我們想既然 Phoebe今天晚上在這兒過夜,我們最好開個睡眠派對什么的,
We got some trashy magazines, we got cookie dough, we got Twister... (The phone rings and Monica answers it.)
拿點無聊雜志,買點餅圈冰淇淋,再玩玩“扭扭”……
Phoebe: Ooh! Ooh! And I brought Operation! But, um, I lost the tweezers, so we can't operate. But we can prep the guy!
哦哦,我買了“手術”游戲!不過,恩,我把手術鉗搞丟了,所以我們做不了手術,不過我們可以做術前準備!
Monica: Uh, Rach, it's the Visa card people.
呃,Rach ,是信用卡部門打來的。
Rachel: Oh, God, ask them what they want.
哦,天吶,問他們有什么事。
Monica: (on phone) Could you please tell me what this is in reference to? (Listens) Yes, hold on. (To Rachel) Um, they say there's been some unusual activity on your account.
勞駕能告訴我是關于什么事的嗎好,等等。呃,他們說你的帳戶有點異常情況。
Rachel: But I haven't used my card in weeks!
但我都幾星期沒用過信用卡了!
Monica: That is the unusual activity. Look, they just wanna see if you're okay.
這就是異常情況。看看,他們就是想了解你是不是還好。
Rachel: They wanna know if I'm okay. Okay... they wanna know if I'm okay, okay, let's see.
他們想知道我是不是還好,好吧,他們想知道我是不是還好,好吧,瞧瞧。
Well, let's see, the FICA guys took all my money, everyone I know is either getting married, or getting promoted, or getting pregnant, and I'm getting coffee!
恩,瞧瞧,FICA的家伙把我所有錢都拿走了,每個我認識的人都在結婚、或者提升、或者懷孕,而我在端咖啡!
And it's not even for me! So if that sounds like I'm okay, okay, then you can tell them I'm okay, okay?
而且都不是端給自己喝!如果這都意味著我還好,那好吧,你就告訴他們我還好,好嗎?
Monica: (pauses then on the phone) Uh Rachel has left the building, can you call back?
呃Rachel出去了,稍后再打來好嗎?
Rachel: Alright, c'mon! (Miserably) Let's play Twister!
好了,來吧!我們玩“扭扭”吧!