Joey: Monica, I'm telling you, this guy is perfect for you.
Monica,我告訴你,這男的太配你了。
Monica: Forget it. Not after your cousin who could belch the alphabet.
算了吧。自從見過你那打嗝都能噴出字母的表兄后我再也不敢領教了。
Joey: Come on. This guy's great. His name's Bob. He's Angela's... brother.
別這樣。這男的很棒的。他叫鮑勃。他是Angela的……哥哥。
He's smart, he's sophisticated, and he has a real job. Me, I go on three auditions a month and call myself an actor, but Bob is...
他又聰明,又成熟,而且有份正式工作。而我,一個月面試三次就稱自己是演員,但Bob是……
Monica: (looking out window) Oh, god help us.
哦,天吶。
Joey: What?
什么?
Monica: Ugly Naked Guy's laying kitchen tile. Eww!
丑裸男在廚房鋪瓷磚。噢!
Joey: Eww! Look, I'm asking a favor here. If I do this for her brother, maybe Angela will come back to me.
噢!看,我在求你幫忙呢。如果我為她哥做點什么,也許安吉拉會回到我身邊。
Monica: What's going on here? You go out with tons of girls.
究竟怎么啦?你和很多女孩約會呢。
Joey: (proud) I know, but, Angela's different. She's like one of a kind, like a snowflake or…
(自豪的)我知道,但是Angela很不一樣。她就像那一種…那種雪花…
Monica: Something else like a snowflake?
其他像雪花的東西?
Joey: Yeah, yeah. I made a huge mistake. I never should have broken up with her. Will you help me? Please?
是的,是的。我犯了個大錯。我不該和她分手。你愿意幫助我嗎?求你了?