Woman: Coming through through. Move, move.
借過,讓讓,讓讓。
Rachel: Oh, excuse me. I was kinda using that machine.
哦,抱歉。好像我在用這臺機器啊。
Woman: Yeah, well, now you're kinda not.
對,恩,現在好像你沒有了。
Rachel: But I saved it. I put my basket on top.
但是我占的。我把籃子放在上面的。
Woman: Oh, I'm sorry, is that your basket? It's really pretty. Unfortunately, I don't see suds.
哦,對不起,是你的籃子?真是漂亮。不幸地是,我沒看見肥皂液。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Woman: No suds, no save. Ok?
沒有肥皂液,就不算占了。對吧?
Ross: What's going on?
什么事?
Rachel: Hi, uh, nothing. That horrible woman just took my machine.
嗨,呃,沒什么。那個可惡的女人占了我的機器。
Ross: Was your basket on top?
你的籃子放在上面的?
Rachel: Yeah, but, there were no suds.
對,不過,沒放肥皂液。
Ross: So?
所以?
Rachel: Well, you know, no suds, no save.
恩,你知道,沒有肥皂液,就不算占了。
Ross: No suds? Excuse me, hold on a second. That's my friend's machine.
沒肥皂液?抱歉,等一下,那是我朋友的機器。
Woman: Hey, hey, hey, her stuff wasn't in it.
嗨,嗨,嗨,她的東西又沒在里面。
Ross: Hey, hey, hey, that's not the rule and you know it.
嗨,嗨,嗨,沒這規矩而且你也知道的。
Ross: All right, show's over. Nothing to see here. Ok, let's do laundry.
好了,表演結束了。這兒沒什么可看的。好,我們洗衣服吧。
Rachel: That was amazing. I can't even send back soup.
真神奇。我連退份湯都不敢。
Ross: Well, that's because you're such a sweet, gentle, uh...Do you, uh, do you...Oh, hey, uh you must need detergent.
恩,那是因為你太可愛,溫柔,呃……你想,呃,你想,哦,嗨,呃,你必須要用洗滌劑。
Rachel: What's that?
這是什么?
Ross: Uberveiss. It's new, it's German, it's extratough.
烏伯維斯,新產品,德國的,效果超強。
Ross: Rach, do you uh, are you gonna separate those?
Rach,你要呃,你準備把這些分開洗嗎?
Rachel: Oh god. Oh, am I being like a total laundry spaz? I mean, am I supposed to use like one machine for shirts and another machine for pants?
哦天吶。哦,我是不是完全像個洗衣白癡?我想,我猜是不是要用一臺機器洗襯衣,另一臺洗褲子?
Ross: Rach, have you never done this before?
瑞,你以前從來沒洗過?
Rachel: Well, not myself, but I know other people that have. Ok, you caught me. I'm a laundry virgin.
恩,沒自己洗過,但我知道其他人這樣洗過。好吧,被你發現了。我是個洗衣處女。
Ross: Uh, well, don't worry, I'll use the gentle cycle.
呃,恩,別擔心。我用慢速循環。
Ok, um, basically you wanna use one machine for all your whites,
好,恩,基本上你需要用一臺機器洗所有白色的,
a whole nother machine for colors, and a third for your uh, your uh, delicates, and that would be your bras and your underpanty things.
另一臺洗有顏色的,第三臺洗你的呃,你的呃,貼身,就是指你的胸罩和內褲之類的。
Rachel: Ok, Well, what about these are white cotton panties. Would they go with whites or delicates?
好,恩,這些白色的棉內褲怎么辦。是和白色還是和貼身一起洗?
Ross: Uh, that, that, that would be a judgment call.
呃,這個,這個,這個就隨便了。