[Scene: Fancy restaurant, Joey and Bob are talking.]
Joey: So, you and Angela, huh?
那,你和Angela,啊?
Bob: Yep. Pretty much.
對的。差不多吧。
Joey: You're a lucky man. You know what I miss the most about her?
你真是個幸運的人。你知道我最想念她什么嗎?
That cute nibbly noise when she eats. Like a happy little squirrel, or a weasel.
就是她輕輕啃吃東西的時候發出的可愛的聲音,就像一只幸福的松鼠或者鼬鼠。
Bob: Huh, I never really noticed.
啊,我還真沒注意到。
Joey: Oh, yeah, yeah, listen for it.
哦,對,對,聽聽。
Bob: Monica, Monica is great.
Monica,Monica很不錯。
Joey: Yeah, but it's not gonna last. She's too much for me in bed. Sexually.
對,不過我們不會太長久。在床上她對我來說太過了,性方面。
[Scene: The ladies' bathroom at the restaurant, Monica and Angela are talking.]
Monica: I've gotta tell you, Bob is terrific.
我得告訴你,Bob棒極了。
Angela: Yeah, isn't he?
是啊,不是嗎?
Monica: It is so great to meet a guy who is smart and funny, and has an emotional age beyond, like eight.
所以應該翻譯為“真是太棒了,他既聰明又風趣,并且心智還成熟得,超過時下的那些……大約像8歲的小男生
Angela: You know what else? He's unbelievable in bed.
你知道還有什么嗎?他的床上功夫更是一流。
Monica: Wow. My brother never even told me when he lost his virginity
哇。我哥甚至都從來都沒告訴我他第一次是什么時候呢。
Angela: Huh. That's nice.
啊。那很好啊。