Ross: (on phone) Ok, bye. (hangs up) Well, Monica's not coming, it's just gonna be me and Rachel.
(對電話)好,再見。(掛了)恩,Monica不來了,只剩我和Rachel了。
Chandler: Oh. Well, hold on camper, are you sure you've thought this thing through?
哦,恩,等等,老兄,你確定仔細想過這事了?
Ross: It's laundry. The thinking through is minimal.
就是去洗衣店。不需要想太多。
Chandler: It's just you and Rachel, just the two of you? This is a date. You're going on a date.
可只有你和Rachel,只有你們兩個吧?這就是約會了。你們要去約會。
Ross: Nuhuh.
不——呃。
Chandler: Yuhhuh.
是——哈。
Chandler: I haven’t done that in a while.
我有一陣子沒干這個了啊。
Ross:Is it a date if she doesn’t know?
她都不知道,能算是約會嗎?
Chandler: Yes, absolutely. Saturday night all rules apply.
Chandler: 當然是的,星期六晚上,什么規則都可以用。
Ross: So what're you saying here? I should shave again, pick up some wine, what?
那你究竟要說什么?我該刮刮胡子,帶瓶酒什么的?
Chandler: Well, you may wanna rethink the dirty underwear. This is basically the first time she's gonna see your underwear—you want it to be dirty?
恩,你可能要重新想想你那臟了的內衣內褲。基本上這是她第一次看見你的內衣褲——你希望她看見的是臟的?
Ross: (sheepish) No.
不。
Chandler: Oh, and uh, the fabric softener?
哦,而且啊,這種衣服柔順劑?
Ross: Ok, ok, now what is wrong with my Snuggles?
好了,好了,現在我的斯耐格柔順劑怎么了?
What, it says I'm a sensitive, warm kinda guy, you know, like a warm, fuzzy bear. Ok, I can pick something else up on the way.
上面寫著我是敏感、溫馨的人之類的,你知道,就像一只溫馨的、毛絨絨的小熊。好吧,我可以在路上買其它柔順劑。
Chandler: There you go.
這就行了。