Man, you gotta use my girl, bro. She's so good. 老兄,你們應該起用我的女朋友,她棒極了
I am. I really am. 是的,我真的很棒
Do you want to give her a throw? 你想來給她來個深喉嗎?
-Yeah. Try me out -No, you know. No. I'm okay though. Thank you. -嗯,來試試-不用啦,謝謝
Well, come on. At least feel her tits. 來啦,起碼感受一下她的胸部
Uh, I'm okay. I--I can't. Thank you though. 還是算了,謝謝
Fuck it. I'll feel one. 干,我來捏捏
We're all set for tomorrow. Athena will be there, ready to shoot, right, babe? 我們明天都安排好了,雅典娜會到那里,準備好拍攝
Not bad, huh? Suckers cost me six grand. 不錯吧?那些鳥人要了我6千美元
Yo, Mule. 米歐
What the hell are you doing? 你在這里做什么?
Steel, check it out, man. 鐵人,瞧瞧,這些家伙是導演
These guys are directors. 老兄,這些小阿飛不是導演
Man, these punks ain't directors. 老兄,這些小阿飛不是導演
They're in high school, you idiot. 他們還在上高中,你這白癡
Oh, shit! 該死
-Come on, Klitz! -Get off of this! -快點,克立茲,快啊-跳
Whoa! 哇奧!
-Matty, time to go. Time to go -What happened? -小馬,該走了,該走了-怎么了?
It got bad. Bolt! Bolt! 事情不妙,閃人閃人!
-Dude, wait up -Fuck you, dude! -哥們等等-操你!
Excuse me. 請原諒
I just want to let you know, I know who you really are. 我只想告訴你我知道你的本心
And you're better than this. 你比你現在這樣要好
(我一直夢想…)
Yeah. 耶
Need a ride to school? 要搭便車去學校嗎?
n. 螺栓,插銷,門閂
v. 閂住,插銷,(突