You really care about her, huh? 你真的很在乎她,是嗎?
-Yeah, I really do -I don't know. -對,我真的很在乎-我不知道
If I'm gonna do this payment plan thing… 如果我同意這個償還計劃…
I need a show of good faith, you know? 你必須展現一下你的誠懇
-Something concrete -Well, like what? -實在的事-比如什么?
A blow job. 幫我口交
Nah, I told you. She's not gonna do that anymore. 不,我跟你說過她不會再那么做了
Who said anything about her? 誰說是她做了?
Yeah. We're definitely outside the box now, huh? 我們現在肯定置身事外了,對吧
Nowyou gotta ask yourself… 你要問問自己你能走多遠
how far are you willing to go, hmm?
How much do you really care about her? 你真的在乎她多少?
I'm joking, man! 我開玩笑的,伙計!
Relax. 放松
-Damn! Do I look gay to you? -No, but, geez-- -該死,你一定以為我是同性戀-不,老天
You wanna be president… 相當總統嗎?
Iet me tell you the first rule of politics: 讓我告訴你政治的第一條規則:
Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze. 總是明白一件事是不是值得去做
You know what that means? 你知道這句話的意思?
It means you don't steal my girl unless you're ready to accept the consequences. 意思是你如果想奪取我的女孩,就要準備好接受后果
All right. I'm sorry, okay? 好的,我很抱歉,好嗎?
That's gonna swell up like a bitch. Here, take these. 那邊會腫起來的,拿著這個
I'm telling you, it's gonna hurt like shit. 我告訴你,會很痛的