I don't know. Maybe I'm stupid. 不知道,也許我很蠢
Why do you believe in me so much? 你為什么這么相信我?
Good luck tonight. 今晚好運
Thanks. 謝謝
-Bye -Bye. -再見-再見
Will you go to prom with me? 你能和我去參加舞會嗎?
What? 怎么樣?
I would love to. 我會去的
Now for the scientific explanation. Anybody? 現在,誰能給一個科學的解釋?
(肯尼迪總統曾說過…)
That your speech? 這是你的演講稿?
Yeah. 嗯
You ready for tonight? 你今晚準備好了嗎?
-Don't worry, man. You're gonna be great -I have to be. -別擔心,老兄,你會很棒的-我不得不這樣

That fucking bitch can't just run away… 那個該死的婊子不能因為…
'cause she don't want to fuck on film anymore! 她不想在電影中表演就這么跑了
May I help you? 我能幫你嗎?
-Get up -Okay, okay. -起來-好,好
Stay in school. 待在學校里
Look, I have the most important dinner of my life tonight… 今晚我有一個這輩子最重要的晚宴
so wherever we're going, we just have to be home by 6:00. 所以不管我們去哪… 我們都必須6點到家
Just so you know. 就是這樣
Here he comes. 他來了
-It's a cool ride, huh? -Yeah, if you're a fag. -是輛酷車,對嗎?-對,如果你是個小弟
-Jesus! -It's cool! It's cool! -老天!-好了,好了
Get in. 進車
Where are we going? 我們去哪?
I thought you were cool, man. 我以為你不錯
I tried to be your friend, and what doyou do? You fuck me. 我試著做你的朋友,但你做了什么?你壞了我的好事
-I didn't fuck you -She didn't show up on set today because of what you said. -我沒壞你的事-因為你說的話她周六不來了
Now I'm out 30 grand. Guess who's paying me back. 現在我損失了三萬塊,我想你會償還給我的
What? I don't have 30 grand. 什么?我沒有三萬塊
-Get your folks to help you out -They don't have that kind of money. -你的家人有-他們沒有這么多錢
Look, Kelly, I'm a problem solver, all right? 凱利,我能解決問題,我能解決,好嗎?
This is what I do. Okay?
Let's just--Let's just think outside of the box here. 讓我們… 讓我們跳出這事想一想
Look, she'll get a job, I'll keep mowing lawns. 她會找到工作,我也會割草賺錢…
Over time, we'll pay it down. You know? This can work. 以后我們會付清錢的
We can do this. It'll be like a payment plan. 你知道,這能行,我們能辦到的,就像個償還計劃