I'm sorry I got upset.
我很抱歉,我很煩
I just--I felt taken advantage of.
我覺得被欺騙了
Look, I'm not gonna be a dick. I know she loves you.
我不想做個混球,我知道她愛你
I'm gonna leave you guys alone.
我不會管你們的
But now you're doing something for me.
但是現在你要為我做點事
Remember that ass-bag Hugo from the convention?
記得大會上的那個雨果?
We used to be partners a long time ago.
我們很久以前曾是搭檔
One day, I had this killer idea…
某天我想出一個超級主意…
to make films set in real-life situations.
拍攝真實生活情形的電影
You know, Real World porn.
你知道,真實的A片
I tell the idea to Hugo. He says he'll think about it.
我把這個主意告訴雨果,他說別想了
And what does that mother fucker do?
但是這個狗娘養的是怎么做的呢?
Takes my best girls, starts his own company with my idea…
帶走我最好的女孩,用我的主意開了他自己的公司…
and the guy makes millions.
這家伙賺了幾百萬
It's not the money that pisses me off. I mean, yeah, fuck…
不是錢讓我生氣,我是說,錢讓我生氣…
it does piss me off, but that's not it.
但不是錢的問題
It's the perception. Everybody thinks Hugo's the genius.
是別人的看法,大家都認為雨果是天才,那是我的主意
It was my idea. It's like he's Simon and I'm Garfunkel.
就像他是保羅西蒙,我是亞特加芬科爾
upset adj. 心煩的,苦惱的,不安的
I'm always upset when I don't get any mail.
我接不到任何郵件時總是心煩意亂。
There is no reason to get so upset.
完全沒有理由如此心煩意亂。
Try not to get too upset about it.
盡量不要過于為此煩惱。
He was very upset that you didn't reply to his letters.
你沒有給他回信,他很不安。
take advantage of 利用
You should take advantage of it.
你應該好好利用這個機會。
He takes advantage of her ignorance and simplicity; it isn't cricket.
他乘機利用她的無知和單純,這種做法是不光明正大的。
It never occurred to me to take advantage of him.
我決沒有想到過要占他的便宜。
convention n. 大會
The convention looms as political battle.
這場大會將是一場政治角斗。
think about 考慮
I'll think over your suggestion again.
我將再次仔細考慮你的建議。
He needs some time to think the matter out.
他需要時間來仔細考慮一下那件事
May I think about it for a moment?
我可以考慮一下嗎?
piss sb. off 使某人惱怒、煩惱
perception n. 觀念,看法
The public's perception of him is slowly changing.
公眾對他的觀念正在慢慢地發生變化。
My perception was the conditions had not changed.
我認為情況無變化。
My perception of the problem is quite different.
我對這個問題的理解則完全不同。