Oh, God, what happened?
啊,怎么了?
Yeah, I slipped.
我摔倒了
Listen, Jeannie, Samnang's coming on Monday.
聽著,珍妮,薩揚過來
I know. How exciting.
我知道,多么激動人心啊
Yeah, so I'm gonna need to close out the account.
對,所以我要結清帳戶
-What do you mean? -I mean I'm gonna need to close out the account.
-什么意思?-我的意思是我要結清帳戶
-But it's already closed -What are you talking about?
-但是已經結清了-你在說什么?
Your teacher came by yesterday, and he cleared out the account.
你的老師昨天過來,他關閉了帳號
-Who? What teacher? -Your student adviser.
-誰?什么老師?-你的學生顧問沙林杰先生
Mr.Salinger. The one you were with the other day.
那天你和他一起在這里
Mr.Salinger? What are you
沙林杰先生,你怎么…
(高棉)
Samnang, what's wrong, my son?
薩揚怎么了,兒子?
That Matthew Kidman.
那個馬修·基曼
He fucked me, Mom. He fucked me so bad!
他欺騙了我,媽媽,他徹底地欺騙了我
Son of a bitch.
狗娘養的
-Oh, my God -What's wrong?
-天啊-怎么了?
Jeannie, didn't you ask for I.D. or anything?
珍妮,你沒有問他要身份證件什么的?
You said he was your student adviser.
你說的那是你的學生顧問
Oh, my God.
老天