I'm fucking Garfunkel. 我是他媽的加芬科爾
Look, seriously. I can't do this. 說真的,我不能這么做
Don't be a pussy. Nobody's home. 別扭扭捏捏了,沒人在家
-Why do you want this thing so bad? -Because. It should've been mine. -你為什么這么想要這個東西?-因為它本應是我的
-I'm just gonna grab it and leave -You don't understand. -我搶了就走-你不明白…
I have to be at a dinner in an hour. My whole life depends on it. 我必須一小時內出席晚宴,我這輩子就靠它了

-You want me out of Danielle's life? -Yes, I do. -你要我從丹妮兒的生活中離開?-是的
-Then let's go -But wait. Seriously-- -那我們就干吧-等等,說真的
Sometimes in life, if you want to do something good, you gotta do something bad. 有時候如果你想做點什么好事,你也要做點壞事
Yeah, but this is breaking and entering. 對,但這是侵闖民宅
This is politics. 這是政治
Hey, after this, we're cool, okay? 嘿,這事之后就好了,好嗎?
You're all right, man. 你沒事的,老兄
Yes. I'd like to report a robbery. 我要報告一起搶劫
(最佳影片獎一激情濕樂園)
(雨果波詩-制作人)
Bang me! 救命
Cradle the balls! 救命!操!
Help me! 救我!
Help! Ah, fuck! 救我,他媽的!
Wait! Come on! 等等!別這樣!
Okay, so what time does the dinner start? 好吧,晚宴幾點開始?
6:00. Why? What time is it now? 6點整,怎么了,現在幾點?
-6:30 -Oh, my God! -6:30 -老天
Don't worry. We'll get there.Just try and-- 老兄,別擔心,我們會趕到的,你知道嗎?試著…
Dude, what are you doing? 哥們,你在做啥?
I don't know. I just-- 我不知道,我只是…
I feel so good. 感覺妙極了
Oh, my God. 天啊
I--I just feel so weird. 我感覺怪怪的
Shh. Don't worry. Ecstasy is not that bad. 別擔心,“入迷”也沒那么壞
-What? -Kelly likes dosing people with "E." -什么?-凱利愛讓人服用迷幻藥
No, no. It's okay, Matt. You're gonna be fine, I promise. 不不不,沒事的,小馬,你會好的,我保證
You're such a good friend, Klitzy. I love you. 你真是好朋友,克立茲,我愛你
I love you so much. 我那么愛你
This is gonna be amazing! 會很妙的!
Wait a second. 等等
Oh, my God. 天啊
(謝氏獎學金晚宴)
You don't understand. 你不明白
It's really kicking in right now. 頭暈得厲害
Just try not to talk so much, okay? 不要這么羅嗦,好嗎?
Talk so much? I'm giving a speech. 說太多?我是要演講啊
-It's okay. Just go with it -Wait, wait, wait! -沒事,隨便吧-等等
In a few minutes, we'll begin the speeches, and we hope-- 幾分鐘后,我們要開始演講了,我們希望…