What's up? 怎么了?
-It's not cute anymore -What? -再也不有趣了-啥?
Stop filling her head with that--Do not piss me off. 不要再向她灌輸… 別再讓我生氣
Hey, I thought we were friends. 嘿,我以為我們是朋友
Friends don't fuck with each other's business. 朋友不會壞對方的事
And that's what this is--my fucking business. 就是這樣,我的生意
What? 什么?
What are you gonna do? 你想做什么?
Yeah, that's what I thought. 對,我就是這么想的
Stay the fuck away from her. 離她遠點
Matt, seriously, man, it's 2:00 in the morning. 小馬,說真的,現在是凌晨兩點了
Hey, what about your thing tomorrow? The scholarship dinner? 明天的事怎么辦?獎學金頒獎晚宴?
Sorry, I gotta do this. 抱歉,我必須要做
Oh, by the way, if things get bad, just bolt, okay? 對了,如果事情不妙,趕快閃,知道嗎?
-What? What do you mean "things get bad"? -Just bolt. -什么,“事情不妙”什么意思?-趕快閃
Wait, wait. What's he talking about? 等等,他在說啥
Hi. 嗨
Dude, am I ugly? 哥們,我很丑嗎?
What? 什么?
No. No, man. You're fine. 哪里哪里,你很好
-Just--Just relax -No, I'm ugly. I know it. -別在意-不,我很丑,我知道的
So, what do you guys do? 你們這些家伙是做什么的?
-I get freaky -Uh--Uh-- 我有點變態了
Uh--Uh, we're directors. 我們是導演
Really? Would you guys ever want to use me in one of your movies? 真的?你們愿不愿意在你們的電影里用我?
Uh-- 噢
Hell, yeah, we'll use you. 哦好,我們會用你的
Baby, I'll do things to you I wouldn't do to a farm animal. 寶貝,我會對你做我對農場動物都不會做的事的
-What the fuck did you just say? -Honey… -你他媽的剛才說什么?-親愛的
these guys are directors and they want to use me. 這些家伙是導演,他們要起用我
-"Use you"? -Guys, this is my boyfriend--Mule. -“起用你?”?-這位是我的男友,米歐
Uh, hi, Mule. 你好,米歐
Let's do it. 開始吧
n. 螺栓,插銷,門閂
v. 閂住,插銷,(突