Matty… 小馬…
you didn't tell me you got some serious burners at your school here. 你沒說過你們學校里有這么… 火辣的妞兒
-Shut up -Don't say that. -住嘴-別胡說了啦
Hey, you know who's got the killer bud? 嘿,你們知道誰身上有大麻呢?
This fucker right here. 就是這個驢蛋
What are you talking about? 你在說什么呀?
-Yeah, come on -Yeah. You have some? -對啊,快點-沒錯,你有嗎?
-Uh---Yeah. Come on. 對,快點
-Holy shit! -You guys should party. -我的天啊-你們應該好好狂歡一下
-Can I---All right. We're out. -我可不可以…? -好了,我們要走了
-Uh, hold on a sec -Hey. Where you going? -等一下-你們要去哪啊?
-Got things to do, ladies -So, you wanna hang out? -我們還有很多事要辦呢-你們想一塊玩嗎?
-Hop in, fellas -Aren't you gonna photograph us? -上車,各位-你不是要幫我們拍照嗎?
-Always leave 'em wanting more -Watch it! -欲擒故縱-沖呀!
Man, there is some talent here. 這兒真是人才濟濟
You get those girls together with those ass-bags right there… 找那些妞兒和那些小子聚集起來…
shoot 'em humping at, like, a football game or at a prom… …大搞特搞,好比是在一場足球…
that video would sell. Fuck, I'm good! …比賽,或在舞會上,那影帶肯定大賣,干,我太厲害了!
How do I get these ideas? 我怎么想出這些點子的呢?
It's like a gift, you know. 就像是種天賦,懂吧?
It's like I can't control it. 就像我掌控不住
So, what are we doing, men? 我們要做什么呢?
Right. I need to transfer that.
You know, you really didn't have to come with me. 你真的不用陪我來
Ah, it's cool. I like running errands. 不要緊的,我喜歡出差事
Soyou raised 25 G's just to bring this Chinese guy over. 你籌了兩萬五只是為了,帶這個中國小子過來
He's Cambodian. 不,他是高棉人
Okay, so that's 25,000 total… 好的,總共25000美元存入…
deposited into the Operation Get Samnang account. …“爭取薩揚”帳戶中
Hey, so you raised all the money you needed. 嘿,所以你籌足了全部的錢
-Congratulations -Thanks. -恭喜-謝謝
So, is this Samnang really as smart as they say? 這個薩揚他們說的那樣聰明嗎?
Well, he did teach himself calculus without even using his textbook. 嗯,他自學自教微積分,甚至不用看教科書就會
-So---Wow. 所以……
Those crazy little fuckers, man. They sure know their numbers. 那些瘋狂的小混蛋,他們必定知道他們的數量
Uh, Jeannie, this is my, um--This is my student adviser. 珍妮,這位是我的… 學生顧問
Oh. You're Mr.Salinger? 哦,你是沙林杰先生?
Just here to make sure everything's up to par. Wow. 只是來這兒確定一切合乎正常,哇!
-What? -I love those earrings. -怎么?-我喜歡你的耳環
-Oh, thank you -They really complement your coloring. -謝謝-你的膚色曬得很漂亮
Thanks. I just got back from Cabo. 謝了,我剛從墨西哥卡波回來
-Did you? -Yeah. -真的嗎?-沒錯
Okay. Well, uh, we gotta go. Thanks, Jeannie. 好的,我們得走了,謝謝你,珍妮
-Man, what were you doing? -Yeah. 老兄,你在干嘛呀?
There's a bar under there, sit with other people. 有間酒吧,你跟人們坐在一塊…
-You have been there. See? I knew -No. No. -你去過那里,瞧?我就知道-不,不
I could show you around -This guy's unbelievable. -我能帶你到處轉轉-這家伙真不可思議
You. 你
-Where you guys going? -Vegas, baby. -你們要去哪里?-賭城,寶貝
We got the convention. Gotta press the flesh, meet the fans. 我們要參加酒會,挑動獸欲,會見影迷
So that's it? You're just going back? 是那樣嗎?你就這樣回去了?
I don't belong here. 我不屬于這里
What do you--What do you mean? What about starting over? 什么意思,你不是要重新開始嗎?
This is what I am. 我就是這個樣子
Allright, "D." Let's roll. 好了,丹,出發了
n. 克制,控制,管制,操作裝置
vt. 控制