就暫時不買口香糖 改買巧克力
I laid off the gum, switched to candy bars.
她是個沖勁十足的小女孩 不知道是遺傳誰的
She’s just a driven young woman. I don’t know where she gets it.
我是嚼口香糖的世界冠軍
I’m the Junior World Champion Gum Chewer.
我嘴里嚼的這片口香糖...
This piece of gum I’m chewing right now...
已經整整嚼了三個月 刷新了世界紀錄
I’ve been working on for three months solid. That’s a record.
當然 我也有不少戰利品 多半是甩指揮棒得來的
Of course, I did have my share of trophies, mostly baton.
上面寫著有個小朋友能得到大獎 別的小朋友都得不到
So it says that one kid’s gonna get this special prize, better than all the rest.
我才不管其他四個人是誰 得大獎的小孩一定是我
I don’t care who those other four are. That kid, it’s gonna be me.
告訴他們為什么 紫羅蘭
Tell them why, Violet.
因為我天生是贏家
Because I’m a winner.
真討人厭的女孩
What a beastly girl.
卑鄙下流
Despicable.
你知不知道我們在說啥
You don’t know what we’re talking about.
蜻蜓嗎?
Dragonflies?
等一下 有最新消息
But wait, this is just in.
第四張金獎券找到了 是一名叫麥克·蒂維的男孩
The fourth golden ticket has been found by a boy called Mike Teavee.
(科羅拉多州 丹佛市)
只要從制造日期來推算就好了...
All you had to do was track the manufacturing dates...
再加上天氣的影響 還有日經指數的導數值
offset by weather and the derivative of the Nikkei Index.
就連智障都算得出來
A retard could figure it out.
我經常聽不懂他在講什么
Most of the time I don’t know what he’s talking about.
這年頭的小孩知道太多高科技了...
You know, kids these days, what with all the technology...
去死! 去死!
Die! Die! Die!
他們的童年應該不會太長
Doesn’t seem like they stay kids very long.
我只要買一塊巧克力就夠了
In the end, I only had to buy one candy bar.
好不好吃? -不知道
And how did it taste? -I don’t know.
我討厭巧克力
I hate chocolate.
那你干嘛要去巧克力工廠? 你這個忘恩負義的...
Well, it’s a good thing you’re going to a chocolate factory, you ungrateful little...