親愛的世人...
Dear people of the world...
我...威利·旺卡...
I, Willy Wonka...
決定讓五個小朋友 來參觀我的工廠
have decided to allow five children to visit my factory this year.
另外 其中一個小朋友 還可以贏得大獎...
In addition, one of these children shall receive a special prize...
超乎任何人想像的大獎
beyond anything you could ever imagine.
有五張金獎券...
Five golden tickets have been hidden...
藏在五塊普通裝旺卡巧克力 不起眼的包裝紙里
underneath the ordinary wrapping paper of five ordinary Wonka bars.
這五塊巧克力可能在任何地方...
The bars may be anywhere...
(東京 日本)
在任何一個國家的任何城市 任何街道的任何一家商店里
in any shop, in any street, in any town, in any country in the world.
(馬拉喀什/摩洛哥/紐約)
查理 很令人興奮吧 拆開巧克力糖的包裝紙...
Wouldn’t it be something, Charlie, to open a bar of candy...
發現里面有張金獎券
and find a golden ticket inside?
是啊 但我一年只有一塊巧克力糖 是生日禮物
I know, but I only get one bar a year, for my birthday.
你生日下禮拜就到了啊
Well, it’s your birthday next week.
你和任何人的機會一樣多
You have as much chance as anybody does.
胡說八道 找得到金獎券的小孩...
Balderdash. The kids who are going to find the golden tickets...
一定是每天都買巧克力來吃的小孩
are the ones who can afford to buy candy bars every day.
咱們查理一年只有一塊 他沒機會的拉
Our Charlie gets only one a year. He doesn’t have a chance.
查理 每個人都有機會
Everyone has a chance, Charlie.
我說的準沒錯 找到第一張金獎券的小孩...
Mark my words, the kid who finds the first ticket...
一定是個超級大胖子
will be fat, fat, fat.
奧古塔斯 看這邊
Augustus. This way.
(杜塞道夫 德國)
我在吃旺卡巧克力的時候...
I am eating the Wonka bar...
突然吃到不是巧克力的東西...
and I taste something that is not chocolate...
也不是椰果...
or coconut...
也不是胡桃 也不是花生醬...
or walnut or peanut butter...
也不是牛軋糖...
or nougat...
也不是脆果糖或焦糖 也不是巧克力糖霜
or butter brittle or caramel or sprinkles.
于是我看了一眼...
So I look...
就發現金獎券了
and I find the golden ticket.
奧古塔斯 你怎么慶祝的?
Augustus, how did you celebrate?
我又吃更多的糖果
I eat more candy.
我們早就知道 奧古塔斯會找到金獎券
We knew Augustus would find the golden ticket.
他每天都吃好多糖果...
He eats so many candy bars a day...
不可能連一張金獎券都找不到
that it was not possible for him not to find one.
很不錯 奧古塔斯
Yes, it is good, Augustus.
出現第一張金獎券 還剩下四張...
Golden ticket claimed and four more...
我就說是個大胖子嘛
Told you it’d be a porker.
真討人厭的小孩
What a repulsive boy.
只剩下四張金獎券了
Only four golden tickets left.
既然有人找到一張 大家一定會越來越瘋狂
Now that they’ve found one, things will really get crazy.
每種形狀 大小 及色彩
Of every shape, size and hue.
(英國白金漢郡)
維露卡 麻煩你拼一下 好嗎
Veruca. Can you spell that for us, please?
維-露-卡 維露卡·索爾特
V-E-R-U-C-A. Veruca Salt.
我的小維露卡一說她想要金獎券...
As soon as my little Veruca told me she had to have one of these golden tickets...
我就把買得到的旺卡巧克力 全都買下來
I started buying all the Wonka bars I could lay my hands on.
成千上萬塊 數以百計
Thousands of them. Hundreds of thousands.
我是從事堅果業 所以我就告訴工人們
I’m in the nut business, you see. So I say to my workers:
各位女士早安 從現在起暫停剝花生殼...
Morning, ladies. From now on, you can stop shelling peanuts...
改拆這些巧克力的包裝紙
and start shelling the wrappers off these chocolate bars instead.
過了三天 還是沒找到 真是太糟糕了
Three days went by, and we had no luck. Oh, it was terrible.
我的小維露卡一天比一天生氣
My Veruca got more and more upset each day.
我的金獎券呢?
Where’s my golden ticket?
我要我的金獎券
I want my golden ticket.
各位 我最討厭看到我的寶貝女兒不開心
Well, gentlemen, I just hated to see my little girl feeling unhappy like that.
我發誓不找到金獎券絕不罷休
I vowed I would keep searching until I could give her what she wanted.
結果終于讓我找到了一張
And finally, I found her a ticket.
(索爾特堅果公司)
爸爸 我還要一匹小馬
Daddy, I want another pony.
她比那個胖小子更討人厭
She’s even worse than the fat boy.
我覺得不太公平 她不是自己發現金獎券的
I don’t think that was really fair. She didn’t find the ticket herself.
別擔心 查理 那人把她女兒寵壞了
Don’t worry about it, Charlie. That man spoils his daughter.
像那樣寵壞小孩 是不會有好下場的
And no good ever comes from spoiling a child like that.