問題是 誰會找到最后一張金獎...
That question is, who will be the winner of the last gold...?
爸爸? -什么事?
Dad? -Yes, Charlie?
你怎么沒去上班?
Why aren’t you at work?
牙膏工廠希望我能休息一陣子
Oh, well, the toothpaste factory thought they’d give me a bit of time off.
像暑假一樣?
Like summer vacation?
對 就是那樣
Sure. Something like that.
其實他根本不是放什么假
In fact, it wasn’t like a vacation at all.
糖果賣得好 結果蛀牙的人就變多了...
The upswing in candy sales had led to a rise in cavities...
牙膏的銷售量也隨之提升
which led to a rise in toothpaste sales.
工廠賺了大錢 就決定要現代化...
With the extra money, the factory had decided to modernize...
結果巴格特先生失業了
eliminating Mr. Bucket’s job.
我們原本就已經三餐不繼
We were barely making ends meet as it was.
你會找到新工作的
You’ll find another job.
在此之前我就...我就把湯稀釋一點
Until then, I’ll just...Well, I’ll just thin down the soup a little more.
放心吧 巴格特先生 我們會轉運的
Don’t worry, Mr. Bucket, our luck will change.
我有信心
I know it.
查理
Charlie.
我的私房錢
My secret hoard.
咱們爺倆再試一次手氣 看看...
You and I are going to have one more fling...
能不能找到最后一張金獎券
at finding that last ticket.
你確定要把錢花在這上面?
You sure you want to spend your money on that?
我當然確定 拿去吧
Of course I’m sure. Here.
跑去最近的商店...
Run down to the nearest store...
看到第一塊旺卡巧克力就買下來
and buy the first Wonka candy bar you see.
直接拿回家 我們一起拆包裝紙
Bring it straight back, and we’ll open it together.