真是個乖孩子
Such a good boy, really.
真是個乖...
Such a good...
爺爺?
Grandpa?
你睡著了 -你買到了嗎?
You fell asleep. -Have you got it?
要從哪一端開始拆?
Which end should we open first?
速戰速決 像撕OK繃一樣
Just do it quick, like a Band-Aid.
你知不知道有個俄國小孩 找到最后一張金獎券了?
Did you see that some kid in Russia found the last golden ticket?
對 今天的早報有登
Yes, it was in the paper this morning.
乖狗狗 來吧 喬治 乖狗狗
Good boy. Come on, George. Good boy.
請給我一塊旺卡一流開心牛奶巧克力軟糖
One Wonka Whipple-Scrumptious Fudgemallow Delight, please.
好的 拿去吧
Okay. Here you go.
(俄國的金獎券是假的 還剩一張金獎券)
那些人真膽大
The nerve of some people.
對啊 仿造金獎券? 別傻了
I know. Forging a ticket. Come on.
那是金獎券耶
It’s a golden ticket.
你找到旺卡的最后一張金獎券
You found Wonka’s last golden ticket.
而且是在我店里買的
In my shop too!
聽著 我跟你買 我給你五十元 外加一輛腳踏車
Listen. I’ll buy it from you. I’ll give you $50 and a new bicycle.
你瘋了嗎? 我出五百元買你的金獎券
Are you crazy? I’d give him $500 for that ticket.
五百元把金獎券賣給我吧
You wanna sell me your ticket for $500, young man?
夠了 別煩這位小朋友
That’s enough of that. Leave the kid alone.
聽著 千萬不要給任何人 直接拿著回家 懂嗎?
Listen. Don’t let anyone have it. Take it straight home, you understand?
謝謝你。
Thank you.