查理 我和你媽希望你...
Charlie, Mum and I thought...
今晚就拆生日禮物
maybe you wanna open your birthday present tonight.
拿去吧
Here you are.
(一流開心牛奶巧克力軟糖)
我等明天早上再拆好了
Maybe I should wait till morning.
門兒都沒有 ,岳父
Like hell. Pop.
我們加起來381歲了 別想叫我們等
All together, we’re 381 years old. We don’t wait.
查理 就算沒找到...
Now, Charlie, you mustn’t feel too disappointed...
也不要覺得太失望...
you know, if you don’t get the...
無論如何 你還有巧克力吃
Whatever happens, you’ll still have the candy.
好了
Ah, well.
沒戲唱了
That’s that.
我們分著吃吧 -不行
We’ll share it. -Oh, no, Charlie.
這是你的生日禮物
Not your birthday present.
這是我的巧克力 我想給誰吃就給誰吃
It’s my candy bar, and I’ll do what I want with it.
謝謝你
Thank you, darling.
謝謝你
Thank you, Charlie.
愿神佑你
Bless you.
好 看看是誰找到的
All right, let’s see who found it.
第三張金獎券的得主 是紫羅蘭·博雷加德小姐
"The third ticket was found by Miss Violet Beauregarde."
(喬治亞州 亞特蘭大市)
這些只是我的紫羅蘭 贏得的263座獎杯的一部分
These are just some of the 263 trophies and medals my Violet has won.
我平常喜歡嚼口香糖 但我一聽到金獎券的事...
I’m a gum chewer mostly, but when I heard about these ticket things...