But you married an accountant, not a duke. Nobody’s perfect.
但你嫁的是會計 不是公爵 人無完人嘛
And I bet when she’s making love to that duke...
我打賭她在跟公爵做愛時...
Yeah? ... she’s imagining her first love, Lorenzo.
怎樣? 她想的是她第一個愛人 洛倫佐
Isabella, I have to write back.
伊莎貝拉 我得給她回信
Then answer her.
那就回信給她
Good night, friends.
晚安 朋友們
Good night.
晚安
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Sorry I’m late. No, it’s fine. No worries.
對不起 我來晚了 沒事 別擔心
How was your day? Good? It was...
你過得怎么樣 還好嗎? 真是...
It was so good. Yeah?
太美好了 是嗎?
Yeah. Good. I’m glad.
是的 我很高興
How was Angelina?
安吉麗娜怎么樣?
Yeah, it was good. I mean, she’s amazing, you know.
很好 她太棒了
That woman is incredible.
那女人真了不起
She’s very instinctive, you know. She cooks without recipes.
她很遵循本能 她煮菜不要菜譜的
I mean, she’s incredible.
我是說 她真不可思議
She’s invited me to cook again. Really?
她請我再一起去煮菜 真的嗎?
Yeah. Yeah, I think I can learn a lot from her.
是的 我覺得從她身上可以學到很多東西
But...
但是...
No, no, you first, you first. Sorry, sorry.
不 你是第一位的 對不起
No, just real quick. I just... Mmm-hmm?
不 很快就好 我... 嗯哼
I had the most amazing day.
這是最美妙的一天
I got to answer a letter that was written 50 years ago.
我給一封50年前的信回信
I know it might not get there, but it just feels so good to write.
我知道信可能送不到 但能寫作真的很高興
Yeah, I think you should spend more time with them.
是的 你應該多跟她們相處
Why?
為什么?