"I didn’t go to him, Juliet. "
我沒去找他 朱麗葉
"I didn’t go to Lorenzo. "
我沒去找洛倫佐
"His eyes were so full of trust. "
他的眼睛滿是對我的信任
"I promised I’d meet him to run away together "
我答應去見他 一起私奔
"because my parents don’t approve. "
因為我父母不同意我們在一起
"But instead, I left him waiting for me, below our tree, "
然而 我讓他一直等我 在我們的樹下
"waiting and wondering where I was. "
等候 并猜想我到底在哪兒
"I’m in Verona now. "
我現在在維羅納
"I return to London in the morning, and I’m so afraid. "
我早上就要回倫敦了 我好害怕
"Please, Juliet, tell me what I should do. "
拜托 朱麗葉 告訴我應該怎么做
"My heart is breaking, and I have no one else to turn to. "
我的心要碎了 我沒人可以求助
"Love, Claire. "
"愛你的 克萊爾"
And it’s been there for all those years?
這信已經那么多年了?
I think she came back to find her one true love.
我覺得她回來是尋找真愛的
And they had 10 children and still make passionate love every night.
他們會生10個孩子 每晚還會激情地做愛
Except he got bald and fat and she has to do all the work.
只不過他變得又禿又胖 一切只能靠她
Francesca. Francesca.
弗郎西絲卡 弗郎西絲卡
And maybe she stayed in London and married a duke
也許她留在倫敦 嫁給一個公爵
and lived happily ever after, just like me.
從此幸福地生活在一起 就像我一樣