It’s not a mushroom, okay?
這不是普通蘑菇 明白嗎?
It’s a truffle. It’s a tartufo.
是塊菌
It’s the thing that you put on top of pasta, you know?
是那種放在意面上的東西 明白嗎?
A tartufo? It’s something else. It’s...
塊菌? 不是尋常物 而是...
Come on, you’ve been having a good day, right?
好了 你會喜歡的 好嗎?
It was fine.
還好
But now, I just...
但現在 我...
To be honest, I don’t really feel like going to see a mushroom.
說真的 我不太想出去看蘑菇
Okay, fine, I get it. I get it. It’s fine. I get it.
好吧 我明白了 沒事的
I mean, just don’t call it a mushroom, okay?
但是別叫它蘑菇 好嗎?
Yeah, okay.
好吧 好吧
You know what? Why don’t you go see the truffle place
要不這樣 你去看長塊菌的地方
and I’ll go do my thing and sightsee? Really?
我做我想做的 去觀光 真的嗎?
Yeah. Win-win.
是的 雙贏
"My dear Juliet... "
親愛的朱麗亞...
"Dear Juliet, the man that I love is not my husband. "
"親愛的朱麗葉 我愛的男人不是我丈夫"