Hey, sweetheart, can I help you carry your magazine?
親愛的 要我幫你拿雜志嗎?
Okay, no problem.
好的 沒問題
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Hey, close your eyes. Close your eyes, close your eyes.
閉上眼睛 閉上眼 閉上眼
Close your eyes, close your eyes.
閉眼 閉眼
Close your eyes. Open your mouth.
閉上眼睛 張開嘴
It’s good? Yeah.
好吃嗎? 是的
Yes? No? Yes?
是嗎? 是不是?
Yes? I have reinvented the noodle, I’m telling you.
是嗎? 告訴你吧 這是由我重新定義的面條
Just try this one because this one’s really good.
嘗嘗這個 因為真的很好吃
It’s the same thing, but different. Fatter.
其實是同一種面條 但口感不同 更豐富
Mmm. More of, you know... No?
嘿 更加.. 你知道的 不好吃?
It’s good, right? Yeah? Mmm-hmm.
很好吃 是不是? 嗯哼
You know, I mean, modestly speaking, I think I’m creating a masterpiece.
要知道 謙虛一點的說 我覺得我發明了新的杰作
I don’t know. I mean, there’s one that just came out perfect right now,
我也知道 有一種就是脫穎而出
which is... I think it’s this one. I think it’s... Victor?
就是.. 我覺得是這個 我覺得.. 維克多?
Try it. Even though it’s dry, try it. Victor, Victor...
嘗嘗 雖然干了 維克多 維克多..
Can I just say something? What?
能讓我說句話嗎? 什么?
We’re leaving in 12 hours,
我們再過12小時就要走了
and you haven’t packed for Verona.
你還沒收拾好去維羅納的行李
At all. Yeah, that’s right, that’s right.
一點也沒收拾 是的 是這么回事
Yeah. I get too carried away. Do we clean this up?
是的 我太投入了 這個要清理干凈嗎?
No, no. 不 不用
It’s gonna be incredible. I know. I’m so excited.
一定很好玩 我知道 我好興奮
Sophia! 索菲亞!
Sophia! Wherefore art thou, my sweet Sophia?
索菲亞! 汝為何而來 我親愛的索菲亞?
I love this place. I love. Right? It’s amazing.
我愛這里 我真的喜歡 太美了
I have to show you the most beautiful...
我要帶你看最美的...
You know what’s even more amazing?
知道有什么更棒的嗎?
What? I just got off the phone with Signor Morini, 什么?
我剛跟辛約格·莫里尼通完電話
and he’s arranged a private tour for us
他安排我們
with each and every one of my suppliers.
去見我每一位供應商
We’re starting off with
我們先從威尼托
the oldest and most beautiful vineyard in all of Veneto.
最古老美麗的葡萄園開始