And then they write back, as Juliet,
然后她們以朱麗葉的身份回信
to all the letters that have return addresses on them.
給那些有回信地址的
This is their job. I mean, it’s so unbelievable.
這是她們的工作 這真是難以置信
This is their passion. It’s what they do every day.
這是她們的激情 她們每天的工作
They literally will work all day, every day. Mmm! Oh, my God!
她們其實每天都工作 從不休假 我的天哪!
And they’ve been doing it for years.
她們這樣已經好多年了
Sophie. Wow. This is incredible!
索菲 真是難以置信!
And they...
她們還...
This is incredible.
真不敢相信
This is incredible. Oh, my God.
真不敢相信 天哪
This is great. Try this, try this. You have to try this. Oh, my God.
真好吃 嘗嘗 你一定得嘗嘗 天哪
No... Give it a good bite. Come on.
不... 咬一大口 快
Your Victor is very passionate.
你的維克多很有激情
Yes, yes, I know.
是的 我知道
But he seems to think that he’s Italian since we got here.
但好像自從到這后 他就認為自己是意大利人了
And although imitation is, of course, the highest form of flattery,
盡管 模仿是最高級別的贊美
his imitations are not very good.
他的模仿卻不怎么好
Okay, that woman is amazing. I mean, she’s incredible.
這女人真了不起 讓人不敢相信
She’s incredible. I think I’m in love.
她真強 我愛上她了
Absolutely. You’re in love with her?
當然的 你愛上她了?
Yeah. Yeah. Really?
是的 真的?
Okay. Just say no.
好吧 快否認
Just say no, and I won’t do it, really.
否認 我就不會了
I mean, I’m dying to do it, but I won’t.
我都等不及了 但我不會的
Okay. What?
好吧 什么?
Angelina’s offered to teach me some secrets today.
安吉麗娜今天要告訴我一些秘訣
Okay. Yeah.
好吧 好
Okay, right now and all day?
好 從現在開始 持續一天?
Like, right now. That’s crazy, right? I mean, now. That’s amazing.
就是現在 真瘋狂哈? 現在 太棒了
I mean, she’s making risotto all’Amarone, right? Yeah?
她在做阿馬羅內意式燴飯 對吧?
Good risotto. You see?
高質量的意式燴飯 看吧?
You see, it’s, like, 300 years old or something, her recipe.
你看 她的菜譜好像有300年那么老了
It’s fantastic.
真神奇
Okay. That’s great. But... So, no Lake Garda then today?
是挺神奇 但是... 今天就不去加爾達湖了?
Oh, yeah. Lake Garda...
是的 加爾達湖...
I mean, Lake Garda’s been there for, like, 500,000 years, you know.
要知道 加爾達湖存在已經50萬年了
And right now, Angelina’s offered to help me.
而就在此刻 安吉麗娜要幫我
And, you know, I mean, I’m here, we’re here, you know.
你知道 我說 我在這兒 我們在這兒
We’re having a good time. You, Paul Newman,
我們很開心 你 保羅·紐曼
you want to work, you have to watch!
你要工作 你要學習!
You see? I mean, you see, I became Paul Newman. All right?
你看? 我變成了保羅·紐曼 行了吧?
Okay, what shall I do? I mean, my hands are tied.
我要怎么做? 我分身乏術
I don’t know. I don’t know.
我不知道 不知道
You could help us if you like.
如果你愿意 可以幫我們
Yeah! Yeah. The letter thing, right? Why not?
是啊 那些信 為什么不呢?
Yeah, yeah, you write the letters and I’ll cook. And later we eat and...
對了 你去寫信 我來煮飯 之后我們吃飯...
Win-win.
雙贏
How long have you and Victor been engaged?
你和維克多訂婚多久了?
Almost a year.
快一年了
Wow. And may I ask why don’t you wear an engagement ring?
哇 能不能問一句 為什么不戴訂婚戒指
Yeah, see, that’s... That’s me. I insisted.
看 這是... 因為我 我堅持的
He was so busy, you know, this whole restaurant and everything.
他很忙 要顧餐廳還有別的
And I guess I felt it unnecessary.
我覺得這不必要
Still, a girl should have a ring.
但是 女孩還是要有戒指的
adj. 成熟的,(保單)到期的,考慮周到的