1.As your friend,l feel l need to let you know how concerned I am.
作為你的朋友,我覺得我應該告訴你我有多擔心你
。2.Being a good friend,I feel obliged to tell you that too much computer games will affect your grades eventually.
作為你的好朋友,我覺得我有責任告訴你玩太多電腦游戲最終會影響你的成績
。3.Honestly,l am not being nosy or interfering but rather worried about a good friend.
坦率地說,我不是在多管閑事或者亂干涉別人的私事,我只是在關心一個好朋友
。4.You seem to have become addicted to computer games and it's affecting your studies.
你好像玩電腦游戲上癮了,你的學習正在受到影響
。5.I hope you don't take this the wrong way because we really are concerned about you.
我希望你不要誤解我們,因為我們真的是在擔心你
。6.I hope that you will take what I said on board.
我希望你能聽進去我說的話
。7.Don’t dismiss my suggestions immediately; but give it some thought.
不要直接否定我的建議,好好考慮—下
。8.I do have your best interests at heart.
我真的是在為你的利益著想
。9.Friends are hereto help one another and that's the only reason I've written this note.
朋友應該互相幫助,這是我寫這個便條的唯一原因
。10.Please think about what we've said and realise we are just trying to help.
請考慮一下我們說的話,你會明白我們只是想幫你
。