And, so that I may approach it with a clear mind,
我打算以清醒的頭腦進行
I wanted to pop by in anticipation of convening our attorneys
我通知你一聲 明天召集我們的律師
to cement our divorce tomorrow.
確定我們離婚的事
Oh, I assume, as always, my house will be
我猜 我的房子依然會是
the first thing you'll fight me over.
你要和我爭的第一件事吧
Why infringe on the beautiful memories of our first divorce
為什么在第二次離婚的時候要打同樣的仗
by retreading the same duels during our second one?
來破壞我們第一次離婚的美好回憶呢
Mrs. Grayson,
格雷森夫人
there's been a fire at the gallery.
畫廊起火了
I still don't think we should have let ourselves in.
我還是覺得我們不該不請自入
Ah, the realtor was late.
房產中介遲到了
Besides, I needed to check for security issues.
而且我得檢查下安全問題
Using break-in skills I was unaware of.
用著我不知道的闖入技能
Oh, my account manager just quit.
我的客戶經理剛辭職了
That's the third person to leave
自從他們聽到康拉德的手段后
since they heard of Conrad's maneuver.
這是第三個走的人
Do not say "I told you so."
別說"我告訴過你"
I'm taking the wait-and-see approach.
我在采取觀望的方法
That's what I did when Conrad bought into the bar last year.
去年康拉德買進酒吧時 我也是這樣做的
This is just to hurt Daniel. Not me.
這樣做只是為了傷害丹尼爾 不是我
All right, look.
好了
No more Conrad talk.
不要再說康拉德了
I don't want to bring in bad mojo right off the bat, 'cause...
我不想帶來壞的運氣 因為
...I think this might be the place.
我覺得可能就是這里了
But you've only seen two houses.
但你才看了兩所房子
I know, but my dad said that when you're looking,
我知道 但我爸爸說 看房時
the first one you like is the one you should buy.
該買下第一家喜歡的
Though...
但是
are you sure you'd want to live here?
你確定你想住在這里嗎
I know it's nowhere near what you're accustomed to.
我知道這和你習慣的住處很不一樣
I came here to start a new life
我來是為了開始新的生活
and to leave the one I'd grown accustomed to in France far behind.
把我在法國習慣的生活拋諸腦后
Since it's my birthday tomorrow
明天是我的生日
and you probably forgot again,
你也許又忘了
I decided I'd just tell you what to get me.
所以我決定直接告訴你送我什么
Okay, guilty as charged.
好吧 被你說中了
So you name it, and it's yours.
你盡管說吧 我一定給你買
I was rejected from the design institute.
我被設計院拒絕了
I thought I had a shot,
我還以為我有機會
but I guess they thought I lacked experience.
但我想他們覺得我缺少經驗
So I was hoping you could find something for me at Voulez.
所以我希望你能幫我在《想》找份工作
You want my job?
你想要我的工作嗎
'cause it's available.
因為那職位還沒人
Seems there's no end to dad's insecurity.
看來爸爸一直要不安了
He got me fired and took my stake in the magazine.
他炒了我 奪走了我在雜志社的股份
I'm so sorry, Daniel.
真抱歉 丹尼爾
At least use it to your advantage.
至少讓這成為你的優勢
I guarantee he'll flex his sagging muscles to help you.
我保證他會不遺余力幫你的