But you know what?
但你知道嗎
I'd rather spend my time
我寧愿花時間
throwing you an epic birthday party.
給你辦一個隆重的生日派對
You can't pull all that together in one day.
你沒法在一天內完成
You deserve it, sis.
你應得的 妹妹
After all,
畢竟
seems pretty clear it's...
很明顯是
me and you against the world.
我倆對抗這世界了
What happened?
出什么事了
I-I came here last night to work,
我昨晚來這里工作
try to deal with what you told me, and I, uh...
試圖解決你告訴我的事 我...
Well, I-I got so upset that I, uh...
我很生氣 所以我...
This is my fault. I'm sorry.
這是我的錯 對不起
No. No, no, no. It's my fault.
不不不 這是我的錯
You should go, though, all right? Let me deal with this.
你該走了 好嗎 讓我處理這一切
No. We're in this together.
不 我們同舟共濟
Somebody really did a number on this place, huh?
某人把這里破壞得真嚴重
I'm Jimmy Brennan, the contractor you called.
我是吉米.布倫南 你叫的承包商
I don't know how you heard about me.
我不知道你聽過關于我的什么話
It must've been good, right?
一定是好話 對吧
Are those Aiden's?
那些是艾登的嗎
Where's he going?
他要去哪兒
Wherever he tells my jet to take him.
去他叫我的飛機載他去的地方
Is he here?
他在這里嗎
Since I knew you were coming over,
我知道你要過來
I told him to scram.
所以我讓他快走
I...didn't want to confuse an already confusing situation.
我不想把已經混亂的情況搞得更復雜
Did you want to say goodbye to him?
你想和他道別嗎
No. It's probably best this way,
不 這樣也許最好
especially since I don't know what I'm doing half the time.
特別是一半時間我都不知道自己在干什么
Which brings us to why you wanted
這就回到了這個話題
12 hours of Southfork security-cam footage.
你為什么想要南方酒店12小時的監控錄像
Okay.
好吧
Here you are on the phone.
你在打電話
Any idea who you were talking to?
知道自己在和誰說話嗎
No.
不知道
Well, I bet Conrad does.
康拉德肯定知道
Picks up in the hallway.
在走廊上給你開門
You go in.
你進去了
Conrad leaves.
康拉德出來了
At least he was a gentleman.
至少他是個紳士
He didn't come back till 7:00.
他七點才回來
When I woke up.
那時我醒來了
What is going on with you, Ems?
你怎么了 艾米
Blackouts?Colluding with Conrad?
眩暈 和康拉德勾結
My C.A.T. scan showed swelling.
造影掃描顯示我的腦子里有腫塊