When that goes down, I'm sure whatever this is will stop.
一旦情況惡化 所有計劃必須停止
Yeah, but is that what the doctor told you
這是醫生告訴你的
or what you wanted to hear?
還是你想從醫生那里聽到的
She's sending my results to a specialist.
她會把我的檢查結果交給專業醫師
Maybe you should talk to a therapist.
也許你應該找個心理醫生談談
You know I can't risk telling a stranger the truth.
你知道我不能冒險把真相告訴一個陌生人
Yeah, but isn't that a risk you're already taking?
但你現在不就在冒險嗎
I have survived on my own this long.
我已經靠自己生存了這么久
Trust me. I can handle it.
相信我 我能處理好
You sure about that?
你確定知道自己在做什么嗎
Who do you know in Los Angeles?
你在洛杉磯有什么熟人嗎
Hello?
喂
Emily? Stevie Grayson.
艾米莉 我是史蒂維.格雷森
It's nice to talk to you again.
很高興再次與你通話
Yeah?
你好
I'm in town, and I'm ready to process your divorce.
我已經到了 可以處理你離婚的事
I begged you to leave well enough alone.
我求過你不要管這事了
Yeah, that was before you told me what happened --
是的 但那是在你告訴我事情經過之前
before you told me that you were forced to sacrifice me,
在你告訴我你被迫拋棄我
move across the ocean to stay away from that guy.
飄洋過海就是為了遠離那個家伙之前
And I spent my life building a world to escape what he did.
一直以來 我都想讓自己忘記他的暴行
And now he is in our space.
現在他都找上門了
I should never have told you what happened. Why?
我就不該告訴你事情經過 為什么
So I wouldn't find out what a monster he was?
這樣我就不知道他是怎樣一個禽獸
Or that I'm a child of rape?
或者我是因強暴而生的孩子嗎
I'm gonna kill him.
我要殺了他
Patrick.
帕特里克
Please... don't do anything.
求你了 什么都別做
If I lost you because of that man...
如果我因為那個男人而失去你
You are the one good thing that came out of the worst time of my life.
你是我人生最灰暗的日子里唯一的陽光
It's why I hold you so dear.
所以我才如此珍視你
Now, I want you to fire that man now.
現在 我要你立刻解雇他
Charlotte loves his music.
夏洛特喜歡他的音樂
You really think you can get him?
你確定可以請到他嗎
For Daniel Grayson, I'll clone him if I have to.
為了丹尼爾.格雷森 要我克隆一個都行
Ah, there she is.
是她啊
Larissa, this is my wife, Emily.
拉瑞莎 這是我的妻子 艾米莉
Daniel's told me everything you've been through.
丹尼爾把你們的事都告訴我了
You're lucky to have such a strong man by your side.
有這么一個好男人真是幸運
You have no idea.
超乎你的想象
Oh, I might.
我能想象
He's pulling out all the stops for this birthday party.
生日派對所有細節他都親力親為
For Charlotte?
為了夏洛特嗎
That's nice of you, Daniel.
真貼心 丹尼爾
I do all I can for the people I love.
為了我愛的人 我可以傾盡全力
I'm gonna go check out where the band should set up.
我去看看樂隊應該設置在哪
Okay. All right.
好的
I heard you, uh -you didn't come home last night.
我聽說 你昨晚沒回家
I'm surprised you care,
你還會關心我
especially after you man-handled me.
尤其是在你對我冷暴力之后
Something I know you'll regret.
有些事我知道你會后悔
No, the only thing I'll regret is my marriage to you.
不 我唯一后悔的事就是和你結婚