Know what?
這樣吧
I am back tomorrow. Just sit tight.
我明天就回來了 暫時先這樣
I should have known you were behind this, Conrad.
我該知道是你在背后指使 康拉德
So I assume Emily's whole divorce story was a sham?
所以我猜整件艾米莉離婚的事都是假的
Oh, no. No. Quite the contrary.
不 不 不 恰恰相反
Emily would be wise to rid herself of my son.
其實艾米莉離開我兒子才是明智之舉
That said... I am glad you've come,
即便如此 我很高興你回來了
especially as we're neighbors.
尤其現在我們還是鄰居
You're living in a hotel?
你也住酒店里嗎
Yeah, while Emily's chosen to
即使艾米莉選擇不接受
not follow through with her inevitable divorce,
她注定會離婚的命運
that hasn't stopped me from proceeding with my own.
我也不會停下我該做的事
And are you planning on treating Victoria
你準備像對我那樣
as horribly as you did me?
狠心對待維多利亞嗎
Actually, that's why I'm here.
事實上 那正是我要和你談的事
You know, I regret the way I handled things back then
我很后悔過去的所作所為
and would like this chance to make my sincere amends.
我希望借這次機會做出彌補
You know, I want you to read this.
希望你能看看這個
I believe it makes ample restitution for my misdeeds...
我相信這足夠彌補我的過失
with the added benefit of giving Victoria
再加上還給維多利亞
her overdue comeuppance.
應得的遲來的報應
There was a period in my life
這曾經是我
when I would have wanted nothing more.
夢寐以求的東西
But there's one problem.
只有一個小問題
I'm happy now.
我現在很幸福
Why don't you give that time?
那就看你能幸福多久吧
That always changes.
它們一般都不長
Yeah, most of my crew's on another job.
我的人大都有別的活
But I couldn't pass up the chance
但是我不愿意錯過這個把格雷森的
to slap Grayson on my client list.
名字加在我客戶名單上的機會
Hey, you got the power cut?
你把電閘關了嗎
Uh...there you go. You're all safe.
好了 你很安全了
So, you accidentally lit the blaze, huh?
所以 你是不小心引發的火災
Yeah, thanks for reminding me.
沒錯 謝謝提醒
Yeah, don't beat yourself up.
也別太責怪自己了
Life's a bitch if you live with regret.
要是整天活在后悔里日子就難過了
Yeah, well, you seem like the kind of guy
看來你是那種
who can just move past stuff.
不糾結于過去的人了
Are you kidding?
開玩笑嗎
There's a ton of crap I wish I had done differently.
我后悔的事一大堆呢
Like what?
比如一個
Well, being a better husband.
我后悔沒有當個好丈夫
Being a better father to the boy I see
后悔沒有給我那個每個月只能
two days a month.
見兩天的孩子當個好爸爸
You, uh... just got the one?
你 就一個孩子嗎
Yeah.
是啊
Well, no, actually.
其實不算是
You want to talk regret --
你想聊聊后悔是吧
back in the day when I lived in the Bronx,
我還在布朗克斯住時
I found out I had another one.
曾經發現我還有一個孩子