Previously on "Revenge"...
《復仇》前情提要
You set me up. I'm sorry.
你陷害我 對不起
I know it was you, Daniel.
我知道是你 丹尼爾
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪里也不去
We can build a future together.
我們可以一起創造未來
This is my future.
這就是我的未來
You're ending this with me.
你是要和我結束關系嗎
I thought I could avenge my father's death by myself,
我以為可以獨自幫父親復仇
but I can't. I need you to help me.
但我做不到 我需要你的幫助
Conrad is suing Voulez for libel.
康拉德要以誹謗罪控告《想》
I'm willing to drop my suit just as soon as you fire my son.
只要你開除我兒子 我立馬撤訴
If you think we're gonna cave to your threats,
如果你以為我們會屈從你的威脅
you have... I'll do it.
你就... 可以
Jimmy Brennan? Heard of him?
吉米.布倫南 聽說過他嗎
If I'm to believe what's in this police report,
根據這份警察報告
he may also go by "Dad."
他也許還是我老爸
What did Jimmy Brennan do to you?
吉米.布倫南跟你有什么關系
He kisses me, and I try to pull away.
他親了我 我試圖擺脫他
And he pushes my face into the concrete.
他把我的臉按在地上
I was expecting to see the former governor's wife.
我還以為我要見的是州長的前妻
I'm the first Mrs. Grayson.
我是第一任格雷森夫人
Are you okay? Since my head injury,
你沒事吧 我的頭受傷以后
I'm getting a little dizzy sometimes.
我有時候會犯暈
You were marvelous last night, Mrs. Grayson.
你昨天晚上太了不起了 格雷森夫人
Of all the weapons we take into battle,
我們用來作戰的所有武器
there is none more powerful than the mind.
沒有什么比頭腦更強大
It holds our instincts and our training
大腦里有我們的本能和訓練
and allows us to distinguish friend from foe,
讓我們區別敵友
love from hate.
和愛恨
Hold perfectly still, Mrs. Grayson.
不要動 格雷森夫人
But if that weapon is unsound,
如果那件武器不健全
it is by no means disarmed.
它并沒有被解除武裝
For the mind is all the more dangerous when damaged.
遭到了摧殘后 頭腦反而更為危險
And there's no guarantee
無法保證
that it won't choose itself as its next victim.
它不會把自己選作下一個受害者
Physically, you've recovered beyond expectation.
從身體上來說 你出乎意料地痊愈了
With regard to your head trauma,
關于你的頭部創傷
there are no permanent neurological problems evident.
沒有明顯的永久性神經問題
However, there is a bit of swelling
然而 在額顳葉
between the frontal and the left temporal lobes.
和左顳葉之間有點腫脹
Would that explain
這就是我
the pounding in my ears, the blackouts?
耳鳴和眩暈的原因嗎
I'm not a neurologist, Emily.
我不是神經病醫師 艾米莉
But the lab forwarded the results to one.
但實驗室把結果發給了一個神經病醫師
He'll have a better analysis for you tomorrow.
他明天會給你做更仔細的檢查
And until then, what do I do? I...
在那之前 我該做什么 我...
I could be a risk to myself, to others.
我可能對自己和別人有危險
Given your state of mind,
鑒于你的精神狀態
maybe talking with someone would help.
也許和別人聊天會有所幫助
At the least, it may help you remember what happened.
至少 這樣也許能幫助你想起發生的事
Because you still can't recall anything, right?
因為你仍然想不起來一切 對吧
I'm glad to see I am still welcome.
我還是受歡迎 這真是太好了
I thought you'd have changed the locks by now.
我還以為你早就換了鎖呢
Well, I have more important things on my mind
比起你的離開 我有更重要的事情
than your departure, Conrad.
要考慮 康拉德
As have I while I've been staying at the Southfork.
我待在南方酒店時也是
I can only imagine what you've been up to.
真是想不到你意欲何為
Aside from having our son fired for your amusement, I mean.
除開為了消遣開除我們的兒子
Actually...I've come to care about my new venture.
其實我開始關心我的新事業了