Now, I don't know how you manipulated
我不知道你是怎么讓我這個聰明獨立的女兒
my smart, self-sufficient girl,
對你言聽計從的
but I won't forget the hell you put her through,
但我絕不會忘記你讓她受過的苦
and I did not nurse you back to health
而我悉心照顧你使你康復
to see you become this person,
但沒想到你變成了現在這副德行
this home-wrecker. No, it's not like that.
一個小三 不是你想的那樣
Danny and I love each other.
丹尼和我深愛著對方
So you can do whatever you want?
所以你就可以為所欲為了嗎
She almost died, and here you are, moving in on her man.
她曾命懸一線 而你卻在這搶她的男人
That girl is snowing you. She's a menace.
那女人在混淆你的視聽 她很危險
She ruined Danny's life.
她毀了丹尼的生活
No, our problems didn't start
不 在你重回他的世界之前
until you came back into his world.
我們倆并沒有矛盾
Come on, Sara, we're leaving.
來吧 莎拉 我們走
Ma.
媽
Look, I love you, but...
我愛你 但是...
you got to mind your own business.
您還是別管我的事了
You are no longer a daughter of mine.
我沒你這個女兒了
Good luck, sweetheart.
祝你好運 親愛的
I'm sorry for your pain.
很抱歉讓你承受這么多痛苦
Come here. Come here.
過來 過來
I'm sorry I made us miss our flight.
很抱歉因為我錯過了飛機
Oh, that's the beauty of flying private.
私人飛機就有這么個好處
Our departure time is whenever we want.
我們想什么時候走都行
I, uh -I was thinking,
我在想
I wanted to reach out to your mom.
我想主動聯系聯系你媽媽
I want to explain our side of things. Yeah, it won't work.
讓我們來說說這件事 沒用的
I'll -I'll get a divorce. I-I'll phone my attorney tomorrow --
我會離婚的 我明天就給律師打電話
No, Emily is never letting you go, Danny.
不 艾米莉永遠不會對你放手的 丹尼
She destroyed my relationship with my mother,
她毀了我和我媽媽的關系
and that was just her first swing at me.
而這只是她對付我的第一招
Then we'll swing back.
那我們就做出回擊
My mom was right.
媽媽說得對
This isn't me.
我不是那樣的人
I got swept up in something, and -and -and I want out.
我趟了這趟渾水 現在該離開了