And I felt this calm.
我從內心感受到了平靜
There was nothing of Jimmy in you.
你身上沒有一絲吉米的影子
You were from me and no one else.
你是我的孩子 只屬于我
And we were happy.
我們曾那么的幸福
Then why did you, um...
那你為什么
He started stalking me, so we, uh...
他開始跟蹤我 所以我們
we ran from apartment to apartment
我們開始不停地搬家
until there was nowhere else to go.
直到已經無處可藏
And then this miracle happened --
這時奇跡發生了
A scholarship to Paris.
我得到了一份去巴黎的獎學金
Painful as it was,
雖然萬般不舍
I knew it was the only way I could protect us both.
但是這是唯一能保全我們倆的方法
When I took you to sister Rebecca,
當我將你托付給瑞貝卡修女時
I told her that Jimmy might come for you,
我告訴她吉米可能會來找你
And she vowed to keep you away from him at any cost.
她發誓不惜一切也會讓你遠離他的魔掌
The truth...
事實就是
I didn't know what to do with it.
我不知道該怎么辦
Withholding it from you caused such anguish.
向你隱瞞實情給你造成這么大的困擾
But how could revealing it not cause you more?
但向你坦白難道就不會讓你更困惑嗎
Patrick.
帕特里克
Do not let these circumstances
這件事成了我生命中的污點
define you the way I let them define me.
但你不要重蹈我的覆轍
How's the magazine?
雜志怎么樣了
You sort out how those lies got in there?
查清楚了謠言怎么散播出去的嗎
Still sorting. Yeah?
還在查 是嗎
I would rather not bore you with the details.
就不跟你講那些繁瑣的細節了
I'm just glad to be home.
很高興現在回家了
Well, I'm glad that you feel this is home.
我很高興你把這當家了
What is all this? I've been house hunting.
這些是什么 我在找房子
Where will you move to?
你要搬哪去
Ideally, um, someplace close...
想找個近一點的
with a yard, um...with you.
帶院子的房子 和你一起