Goodbye, Daniel.
再見 丹尼爾
Mission accomplished?
任務完成了嗎
Niko bought it. She's in there gathering her things.
妮可相信了 她在里面收拾東西
I have to admit, I'm surprised you were willing
我必須承認 我很驚訝你會愿意
to doctor that information for me.
幫我篡改那些信息
You mean...
你是說...
surprised that I would help cover your guilt?
驚訝我會幫你掩蓋罪行嗎
Aiden, life's complicated,
艾登 生活很復雜
as are things between you and Emily.
就像你和艾米莉之間一樣
I am worried about her, Ross.
我很擔心她 羅斯
The Emily that left me is not the one that I know.
跟我分手后的艾米莉和以前不一樣了
Something is off.
她不太對勁
Really?
是嗎
Because when I saw her, she seemed back to normal.
我看見她的時候 她似乎恢復正常了
What do you think is wrong?
你覺得哪里不對
I'm not certain.
我不確定
Maybe you can get to the bottom of it when I'm out of your hair
或許沒有我搗亂 而妮可也忙著追查霍夫曼
and Niko is chasing Hoffman's dead-end trail.
那條死線索的時候 你能查清楚
It's not a dead end. She'll find Hoffman.
那不是死路一條 她會找到霍夫曼的
That wasn't the plan.
計劃可不是這樣的
The man killed Declan Porter.
那個人殺了德克蘭.波特
You said you wanted your femme Nikota to taste vengeance.
你說你想要妮可塔嘗到復仇的滋味
Well, this way she will...
如此一來 既能讓她報仇
and justice will be served.
也能讓正義得到伸張
Straight up.
干杯
Many believe there is no such thing as too much love.
很多人認為 愛永遠是多多益善
That its warmth is a comfort from which we never tire.
愛的溫暖是我們從不厭倦的慰藉
Sara left me.
莎拉離開了我
Is this what you wanted?
這就是你想要的嗎
To break me?
打擊我
I told you I was gonna fight for us.
我說過 我會為我們倆而戰的
Are you insane? There will never be an us!
你瘋了嗎 我們永遠都不可能在一起
Thanks to you, I'm dead inside.
因為你 我的心已經死了
So am I! We did this to each other, Daniel.
我也是 我們就是這樣自相殘殺的 丹尼爾
You took from me, so I took from you.
你奪走了我的心愛 所以我也要奪走你的
Don't you see?
你不明白嗎
We belong together.
我們倆是絕配
Sterilizing you was my gift to the universe.
讓你不孕是我給整個宇宙的禮物
Oh, good. You're awake.
太好了 你醒了
You were marvelous last night, Mrs. Grayson.
你昨天晚上太了不起了 格雷森夫人
Until our next rendezvous.
再見
How was the flight from California?
從加利福尼亞飛來的航班感覺怎么樣
Smooth. It's funny.
很平穩 真有趣
When they told me who I was meeting,
聽他們的話
I was expecting to see the former governor's wife.
我還以為我要見的是州長的前妻
Hardly. I'm the first Mrs. Grayson.
算是吧 我是第一人格雷森夫人
Well, you know what they say -nothing beats the original.
俗話說得好 什么都比不上原版的
I think so, too.
我也這么想