You've said that you love waking up where we are.
你說你喜歡我們可以每天一起醒來
Well...
所以
I love you.
我愛你
And I know it seems sudden, but if I've learned anything,
我知道這有些突然 但我知道
it's that life is too short and happiness is fleeting.
人生苦短 應及時行樂
I think that we make a great team,
我們會是很好的一對兒的
and a home -a real home --
組成一個家庭 一個真正的家庭
should be someplace that we start together.
而首先 我們得先共筑一個愛巢
Say something. I'm swinging for the fences here.
說點什么吧 我已經對你掏心掏肺了
I love you, too.
我也愛你
I love you, too.
我也愛你
This was taken by a bank security camera
這是你父親被殺當晚
across from your father's loft the night of his murder.
他閣樓對面的監控錄像錄下的
Who is he?
這人是誰
Gregor Hoffman,
格雷戈爾.霍夫曼
the one who planted the bomb at Grayson Global last year.
去年在格雷森國際安炸彈的那個人
Your father was onto him. I think Hoffman realized it.
你父親盯上了他 霍夫曼應該察覺到了
I reached out to my contacts,
我聯系了我的幾個線人
and one came back with a cellphone ping,
其中一個拿到了一段手機電波
proving that Hoffman is alive and well
證明霍夫曼還活得好好的
and living in Moscow.
現在正在莫斯科
So, I got you a flight.
我給你訂了機票
It leaves tonight.
今晚就走
You're not coming with me.
你不跟我一起去
My father trained you to be what you are today.
我父親訓練了你 你才能有今天
You loved him. You --
你愛戴他 你...
But you love Emily more.
但你更愛艾米莉
Come on.
別這樣
I'll take you to Nolan's. You can pack.
我帶你去諾蘭家 你好收拾行李
Whatever we need, we'll buy when we get there,
到時候需要什么 在那直接買
including the luggage to bring it all home.
行李箱都在那邊買
Hey, how about one of those Louis Vuitton trunks?
來個LV的行李箱如何
Oh, it's italy. I'm going Gucci, baby.
那可是意大利 還是買古琦吧
Sara Marie.
莎拉.瑪麗
Ma. We, um...
媽 我們
H-how are you here?
你怎么會在這
Well, when you refused to engage with me, Sara,
莎拉 你拒絕和我溝通后
I didn't know what else to do.
我不知道還能做些什么
So, this is where you've been
你跟我說你在工作
when you tell me you're at work?
其實你是在這里嗎
You're lying to your family,
你對你的家人說謊
sneaking around with this...prince?
和你的白馬王子偷情
If I could just explain... You don't talk to me.
聽我解釋 你沒資格跟我講話