I know it's because you were just too busy protecting your plan.
我知道是因為你忙著隱藏自己的計劃
Which I changed because you asked me to,
因為你的要求 我已經改變了計劃
because there was a time Jack, when you were my best friend.
因為曾幾何時 杰克 你是我最好的朋友
But look at what you've become
看看你現在變成了什么樣
and who you're turning me into.
你把我變成了什么樣
You are so selfish.
你太自私了
You use everyone who cares about you.
你利用了所有關心你的人
I lost Amanda, too.
我也失去了阿曼達
You've taken everything from me!
你奪走了我的一切
Even this moment.
連此時此刻也不放過
This good-bye.
這場告別
I know Amanda deserved better from me.
我知道阿曼達值得我更好地對她
I just hope that one day,
我只希望有一天
you can understand why I needed to do this.
你能理解我必須這么做的苦衷
Good-bye, Jack.
永別了 杰克
You did well playing contrite for Conrad.
你在康拉德面前表示懺悔 表現得很好
Well, I meant what I said,
我想讓這個家重歸于好
about bringing the family back together.
這個想法是發自真心的
I know you did.
我知道
Thank you.
謝謝
But the idea of you apologizing to that man is nauseating.
但讓你對那個男人道歉實在令人作嘔
Well, it got me through the door, right?
至少這讓我成功進門了 不是嗎
I'm so glad you're here.
我很高興你回來了
I think you're the only person who'll get me through today.
你是支撐我度過今天的唯一支柱
Okay.
沒事的
Of course, I--
更何況 我
I wonder what that tarantula has up his many sleeves.
我想知道那個衣冠禽獸到底打什么鬼主意
We have to be ready to strike first.
我們要準備好先出擊
I can't go down that road again.
我不能再那么做了
Nor would I want you to.
我也不想你那樣
We'll find more creative ways of dealing with Conrad.
我們會找出更好的方法對付康拉德的
I don't think I could ever bear the thought of losing you again.
我不想再失去你了
You have nothing to worry about, mom.
媽媽 你不要擔心
News travels fast.
消息傳得真快
I got your text.
我收到你的信息了
Um, actually got all 40 of 'em
其實40條我都收到了
over the past month.
就在過去一個月里面
With a zero percent response rate.
但是我一條回復都沒收到
You really know how to make a guy feel special.
你真的很擅長讓人感覺自己很特別
Patrick, I spent a lot of time wondering what the hell happened.
帕特里克 我花了很多時間去想發生了些什么