I...About disappearing-- Nolan, I'm sorry.
我 諾蘭 關于我的失蹤 非常抱歉
There were reasons it was time for me to leave the Hamptons.
我離開漢普頓是有原因的
It's a good thing that I, uh...
這樣很好
like reunions.
我喜歡重逢的感覺
Nolan, I can't do this.
諾蘭 我不能這樣
I'm sorry.
對不起
And I-I-I know I'm the one that said
我知道我是那個說
we shouldn't care what other people think,
不要在乎別人想法的人
but things have changed.
但是情況變了
My mom really needs me right now, so I...
我媽媽現在很需要我
Yeah, but I'm not...
我知道
asking you to make a choice.
我也沒有逼你做出選擇
Look, go to the wedding with her.
和她一起去婚禮吧
Spend the after party with me.
婚禮結束了再來找我
Sorry.
對不起
It's for the best.
這樣對大家都好
I know. Bugging the bride on her wedding day--bad form.
我知道 在婚禮前夕打擾新娘不太好
But I thought we should talk.
但我覺得我們需要談談
I honestly don't have time for this right now.
實話說我現在沒時間
Oh, funny that you should say that,
你這樣說真好笑
because there's nothing honest about you,
因為你的一切幾乎都是假的
and I can finally prove it.
我還有證據
Here's the "After."
這里是后來的
clearly not you.
明顯不是你
Ready for the "Before"?
準備看之前的了嗎
And there you are, Emily.
在這呢 艾米莉
Looks just like you,
跟你長得真像
but with a billion fewer dollars.
但是顯然沒有現在的你這么多金
What do you want, Lydia?
莉迪亞 你想怎么樣
For starters, I want my house back.
首先 我想要回我的房子
It helped being next door to land a Grayson,
在格雷森家族旁邊真是方便
didn't it?
對吧
It's yours.
這房子是你的