Mom?
媽媽
Oh! Patrick!
帕特里克
Oh, my god!
我的天吶
Are you okay? What are you doing here?
你還好嗎 你怎么來了
I'm fine. I'm fine. Are you?
我很好 我很好 是嗎
While you were sly to exile him to the nearest island,
在你偷偷摸摸把他藏到離這最近的島的時候
did you not think I'd come to know he was in Manhattan?
你覺得我發現不了他就在曼哈頓嗎
You stay away from my son.
你離我的兒子遠點
I was hoping to use dear Patrick as incentive
我希望親愛的帕特里克能讓你回心轉意
to change your mind about attending Daniel's wedding.
參加丹尼爾的婚禮
I can't imagine why you would care.
我無法理解為什么你會在乎這個
Oh, wait. Let me guess-- Emily put you up to it.
慢著 讓我猜猜 是艾米莉讓你干的
Well, she and I both agreed
她和我都同意不能讓你的缺席
that your absence shouldn't become today's focus.
成為今天婚禮的焦點
So I'm going to quash my understandable resistance
所以我會放下合理的成見
to embrace one son of yours
接受你的一個兒子
if you're willing to muster the love to support the other.
如果你愿意表現母愛去支持另一個的話
If you think I'm going to be blackmailed
你以為你們勾結一氣
by a collusion with that - They're right, Mom.
就能威脅我嗎 他們說得對 媽媽
You worked so hard to repair our relationship.
你這么努力地修補我們的關系
I wanted to do the same for Daniel.
我也想為丹尼爾做同樣的事
And that's why I came when Conrad reached out.
所以康拉德聯系我的時候 我才答應來
When Conrad reaches out,
康拉德聯系你的時候
be aware of what's in his hand.
一定要小心他到底打的什么主意
I approach with open palm, Victoria,
我沒打任何主意 維多利亞
hoping to leave our grievances in the past.
只希望能讓往日的恩怨一筆勾銷
If anything should happen to Patrick,
要是帕特里克出什么事
understand this, Conrad--
聽清楚了 康拉德
they will be wiping what's left of you up with a sponge.
你最后的這點資本也會被抹殺殆盡
I'll have a tuxedo sent...
馬上我的燕尾服就會送來
Assuming we have a deal that you will attend
我想我們達成一致 你同意參加
all wedding-related festivities.
所有婚禮有關的慶典了
Say "Yes," Mom.
答應他 媽媽
For the family.
為了這個家
Your family.
你的家
Okay, let's go over this one last time.
好了 我們最后再過一遍
Before you board the Grayson yacht,
在你登上格雷森家的游艇之前
I'm gonna sneak on side
我先偷偷潛上船
and preset the gun we bought in Victoria's name.
預先放好我們以維多利亞名義買的槍
Then I will hide out and wait until exactly 10 past 9:00,
然后我會躲起來 等到九點十分整
when you should be approaching the buoy.
那時你應該到浮標附近
At which point,
與此同時
you will premiere the Grayson family slide show,
你將首次播放由我強忍惡心制作的
which I nauseatingly prepared.
格雷森家庭幻燈片展示
When everyone's watching,
在大家看得聚精會神的時候
I'll make sure Victoria leaves.
我會確保讓維多利亞離場
Then I'll make sure she's trapped,
接著由我負責困住她
then await the sound of gunshots.
直到槍聲響起
And I'll only fire once I've poured my blood on deck as evidence that she shot me.
等我把作為她槍殺我證據的血液灑在甲板上后,我會只開一次槍