He's on the verge of turning himself in,
他就快要說出真相
thanks to you.
多虧了你的幫助
when you told Charlotte the truth,
因為你告訴了夏洛特真相
you set things in motion, so...
你讓事情走入了正軌 所以...
But you're the one who told me to talk to Charlotte.
但是你讓我把真相告訴夏洛特的
Is that how you work?
這就是你的手段嗎
You manipulate what you know of people to get what you want?
利用手上的信息操控別人 達到自己的目的
I would never do that to you, Jack,
我不會這么對你的 杰克
or to my sister.
也不會這樣對我妹妹
I care about you.
我很關心你
Charlotte's the only family I have.
夏洛特是我唯一的親人了
Which is why I appreciated you telling her the truth...
所以我很感激你把真相告訴了她
Taking her in, caring for her...
收留她 照顧她
All the things that I wish I could do, but I can't.
那些本應是我該做的 但我不能
Not right now, not the way I want to.
起碼現在不行 現在的情況也不允許
Margaux.
瑪爾戈
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打擾你們了
- Everything okay? - I need a drink...
-沒事吧 -我得喝上一杯
and a friend.
還需要個朋友