What did you do?
你干什么了
I shot him.
我開槍打了他
He knocked me over and ran outside,and I lost him.
他打倒了我 跑了出去 我跟丟了
It was pretty obvious he knew your property inside and out.
但是很明顯他對你住的地方了如指掌
And you accuse me of keeping secrets?
你還怪我對你有隱瞞
Why didn't you tell me about this?
你為什么不告訴我
Because I figured he'd gotten the message
因為他沒回來
when he never returned.
我覺得他明白了
And now that he has,
但是現在他回來了
All I know is he's back for one of us.
我只知道他不是為我 就是為你
Contemplating a burial at sea?
考慮來場海葬嗎
It's quite the contrary.
恰恰相反
Today is the first day of the rest of my new life.
今天是我新生活的第一天
I was merely saying "Goodbye" to the old one.
我只是在向舊生活道別
I'm turning myself in to the authorities.
我要去向當局自首
So your psychosis has progressed.
看來你的精神病又嚴重了
This is the clearest thinking I have done in years.
這是我這輩子想得最清楚的一次了
I am coming clean.
我要坦白
You're serious.
你沒開玩笑
Yeah,before I leave this world,Victoria,
是 在我離開世界之前 維多利亞
I want to show my children that I'm capable
我想告訴我的孩子
of paying for my mistakes.
我能夠彌補我的過錯