And together we're going to unravel...
我們一起揭露
and destroy that little bitch.
并且毀掉那個賤人
...those same numbers, and that'll reset the system.
同樣的密碼就能重設系統
All right, thank you. - You bet.
好了 謝謝 -不謝
Daniel? What's going on?
丹尼爾 怎么了
I've been telling you for two years to install an alarm system,
我勸你裝個安保系統有兩年的時間了
so I finally got one for you.
所以干脆幫你裝好了
I don't want one.
我不想要
- I do. - Why?
-我想 -為什么
You're not the only one concerned why Aiden's back.
不僅只有你擔心艾登的歸來
The night of my dad's election,I came here for you
我爸爸競選的當晚 我來找你
and found him waiting.
發現他在等你
What?
什么
I knew there was more to your relationship.
我知道你們的關系沒那么簡單
Otherwise,why would he have been here
要不然他為什么要我
asking me to call off the engagement?
取消訂婚呢
Because I told you,he was obsessed.
我都告訴過你了 他鬼迷心竅了
Really?
真的嗎
That night,when he attacked me, He threw me into this.
那晚他襲擊了我 推我撞到了這個柜子
Another reason why you should have an alarm system--
這就是你要裝安保系統的另一個原因
If you're gonna leave your gun
如果你要把槍放在
where anyone can get their hands on it.
誰都可以拿到的地方
Thank god it was me,not him.
幸虧當時是我 不是他