Didn't expect to see this here.
沒想到會在這兒見到這幅畫
So it was you who won the auction for that painting.
這么說 是你拍到了這幅畫
I'm assuming my mother knows you have it?
我猜 我母親知道這幅畫在你這兒吧
Assuming your mother is Victoria Grayson.
我猜 你母親就是維多利亞·格雷森吧
As if you didn't know that
別裝得好像你不知道似的
as soon as you sat down next to me at the beach club.
你在海灘俱樂部找到我時 就已經知道了
Your friend Emily sent you there to suss me out,
就是你朋友艾米莉派你去探我的底的吧
didn't she, after she tried and failed last week?
上周她就已經找過我了 可是沒成功
Wait, what?
等等 你說什么
No, I had no idea who you were, trust me.
不 我此前真的不知道你是誰 相信我
My mother warned me not to trust you.
可我母親讓我好好提防你呢
And yet... here you are.
可現在 你卻來了
Well, I like to draw my own conclusions.
我更喜歡親自尋求答案
Clearly my mother and Emily have their... issues.
顯然 我母親和艾米莉關系并不融洽
The thing is I don't care.
但我不關心那些
That's what I came here to tell you.
所以我來找你 把話說清楚
I don't want to get caught in the middle of their histrionics.
我不想卷進她們的紛爭
Understood.
明白
Sorry I missed your party.
不好意思 錯過了你的聚會
Maybe next time.
等下次吧
Oh, and, uh, great swans.
還有 天鵝很霸氣