Listen, Margaux, uh, maybe down the line
瑪爾戈 說來說去
If you're still stuck on this idea,
要是你還是堅持這個想法
We can do a column or some…
我們可以做個專欄或者…
If I needed a man to order me around,
如果我需要人教我怎么做事
I would have gone to work for my father.
我會去幫我父親做事
Nice to see someone serving you a drink for once.
看到有人給你倒酒的感覺真不錯
Yeah.
是啊
I guess it's my day off. What about you?
今天沒我不上班 你呢
Are you off the clock or on?
你是閑著嗎
Look, Jack...
杰克
I want you to know I took what you said to heart--
你說的我都聽進去了
to finish this.
了結這一切
Which is why I set my wedding date for August.
這就是為什么我把婚期定在八月
So you're always on the clock.
那么你得一直忙著了
Oh, merci, I need this.
謝謝 我得來一杯
Margaux... are you two-- Charlotte set us up.
-瑪爾戈 你倆是 -夏洛特撮合我們的
- You, uh, you want to go for a walk? - How about a swim?
-去走走嗎 -游個泳怎么樣
I didn't bring my suit.
我沒帶泳衣
Neither did I.
我也沒帶