What do you think? Should we, uh...
你覺得呢 我們要
Wait for Conrad?
等康拉德嗎
Ugh, who knows what horrid mood he'll be in today,
誰知道他今天心情又會有多糟糕
Or if he even has an appetite at all?
也許根本就沒食欲呢
You must be worried about him.
你肯定很擔心他
Well, what worries me is the unknown.
我擔心的是那些未知數
But having you at my side makes the world seem less daunting.
有你在一切看起來都好多了
Sorry to interrupt your lunch.
抱歉打擾你們的午餐
Oh, Patrick, I believe you know... - We've met...
帕特里克 你應該認識... -我們有過
one time too many.
一次足以
I'm actually here to see Conrad,
其實我是來找康拉德的
but I wanted to deliver this.
不過我想親自送下這個
You're going to be hand-delivering
你想把這400份婚禮請柬
all 400 wedding invitations?
都親手送到嗎
Surely you have enough money for postage.
你應該有錢付郵費吧
Actually, it's for nolan's housewarming.
其實這是諾蘭的喬遷慶宴
He wanted to include all the neighbors, so...
他想請上左鄰右舍 所以
Oh, how sweet. But I've never needed an invite
真貼心 不過參加漢普頓的任何慶典
to attend any function in the Hamptons.
我都不需要請柬
Oh, Conrad awaits.
康拉德還等著呢
Who knew you to be such a Florence Nightingale?
還真不知道你有南丁格爾那么善良
Oh, there's so much you don't know about me, Victoria.
我還有很多你不了解的 維多利亞
Oh, I'm learning more and more each day.
我每天了解得可是越來越多
Hmm. Nolan's looking forward to seeing you later, Patrick.
諾蘭迫不及待要見到你呢 帕特里克
Excuse me.
打擾了