I just wish you wouldn't give her any ammunition to do it.
我只是希望你不要給她機會
Danny, I thought you'd be at work.
丹尼 我以為你會在公司呢
He wears his shame well.
這件衣服真適合他
I look forward to checking out your new place later.
期待見到你的新家
What did I just walk into? - Not exactly sure.
這是什么情況 -我也不確定
Where have you been?
你去哪里了
Out exploring the neighborhood, uh,
在周圍散散步
meeting neighbors.
見見鄰居
I kind of ran into Patrick, who is now...
我好像碰到了帕特里克 而且
kind of coming to my party.
他可能會參加我的派對
What?
什么
Well, if he does decide to come, keep your distance.
如果他決定要來 你離他遠點
We don't know enough about him yet.
我們對他還不是很了解
So, what are you up to today?
你今天打算干什么
I owe Conrad one last visit before father Paul lands.
保羅神父來之前 我得去看看康拉德
It's okay.
沒事的
You can set up over there.
放在那里就行
What's this? - If you're to go out with Margaux,
怎么了 -你要跟瑪爾戈出去
you can't wear a hoodie or anything flannel.
可不能穿兜帽 也不能穿法蘭絨