You know, work's what people do when they don't have money.
人沒錢時就得工作掙錢
You should try it.
你也應該找份工作
Why are you here late and not with your fiancee?
你怎么這么晚了不陪未婚妻
She just called to say she was sleeping in the city.
她剛打過電話說在城里過夜
What is she up to? I didn't ask.
她在干什么 我沒問
Well, perhaps you should.
或許你應該問問
An engagement is time to ask questions.
訂婚之后就應該互相了解
You don't want to find yourself marrying a stranger.
否則豈不是娶了一個陌生人
Emily's hardly a stranger.
我對艾米莉很了解了
Oh, I'm not so sure.
我可不覺得
Did you know that she bought Nolan Ross' new home?
你知道諾蘭·羅斯的新家是她買的嗎
And who told you that?
誰告訴你的呢
A friend of mine in real estate.
我的一個做房地產的朋友
So clearly you don't know Emily quite as well as you think you do.
很顯然你對艾米莉的了解不夠深
Otherwise, you wouldn't be harboring the $10 million secret.
要不然你就知道這一千萬美元的事了
Well, if it's true, I'm sure she has a perfectly good reason.
如果是真的 我相信她一定有原因
She's not intentionally keeping things from me.
她不是故意要瞞著我的
Really?
是嗎
Not even her past with Aiden Mathis?
她沒有瞞著以前跟艾登·馬西斯的事嗎
What about him?
跟他怎么了
Sweetheart, were you aware that
親愛的 你知道嗎
even after you asked for her hand in marriage,
你跟她求婚之后
she was sleeping with him?
她還在跟他上床
Who told you that,
這又是誰告訴你的
your real estate agent?
還是房地產的朋友嗎